11

Ethan Asher Hart

I heard Kyson groan and some shuffling when he started shaking me some making me whine

"Ma get up Tyler's calling you" He said and I sat up a little and grabbed my phone swiping it to answer while yawning rubbing my eyes.

"Hello Tyler what do-" I was cut off by loud crying and screaming making me quickly move the phone from my ear.

I mugged the phone slightly before just putting it on speaker and turning my volume down while sitting it on the bed.

"Tyler"

Screaming

"Tyler"

Crying

"Tyler what the hell is wrong!" I screamed a little starting to get irritated

"YA BITCH ASS FRIEND CHEATED ON ME!" He yelled making me scrunch my face up and look at the time to see it was 3 sum in the morning.

"Ehh you Talkin about Eli ion think he would do that" I said rubbing my temple

"HE DID I HAVE PROOF HE REALLY TRIFLING!" He screamed making me huff and Kyson lightly chuckled from the side of me making me smack his neck lightly to stop him.

"Well ho-"

"AND YA UGALY ASS BOYFRIEND WATCHED HIM BREAK UP WITH ME IN PUBLIC AND AIN'T DO SHIT!" He screamed making Kyson shoot up mugging the phone.

"First that wasn't my business to get into it and second the situatin was funny and I laugh when I fund sum funny and ain't nobody gon do shit about it" He said laying back down making me so confused

"Wait wait what the hell happened and talk normaly Ty" I said tired of him yelling

"Well me and Eli was going to get some paint for him when somebody texted his phone and he started acting weirdly smiling and giggling and shit and when I asked him who it was he said his mom so I asked to check his phone"

"Mhmm"

"And when I did I found a bitch named Aaron talm bout 'when you gon come over and give me that dick daddy' like he fucking weird asf" he said and I didn't know what to say.

"I'll uhh call you tomorrow when I'm fully awake and we can talking about with the gang rd" I said and I head him smack his lips before he said Ard making me quickly hang the phone up and put it on dnd and silent before throwing it at the end of the bed and getting under the covers while quickly snuggling into Kyson's chest and falling to sleep.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
"Okay so were here to discuss what led to the breakup of Eli and Tyler" Zeek said making me and jaden laugh some.

"Bae you sound like a damn lawyer" He said and he just shrugghed before calling Tyler up first.

"So Tyler can you explain your side of the story?" Zeek asked and Tyler nodded before telling his version, he wasn't even halfway through it before Kyson stood up and yelled.

"OBJECTION YOU HONOR!" He yelled making a me look at him confused

Dis nigga really acting like we in court

"Yes Mr Love?"

"I have the right to say Tyler is lying to make himself look like the victim" He said making me confused even more

"And why do you say that?" Zeek asked

"Well you know that saying never judge a book based on its cover?"

"As we all can see Tyler looks like a fragile boy and acts like one around us but we don't know what happens when him and Eli are by themselves"

"And so I took it upon myself to record this conversation on my phone and well everyone can just hear it for themselves"

Kyson opened up his phone and the connected his phone to the living room TV and played the video.

"YOU A FUCKING DUMBASS BRO ALWAYS ACTING LIKE YOU SINGLE!" Tyler yelled in Elijah's face making Eli scrunch his face up and push him back softly.

"No we can just finish talking!" Tyler Yelled making Jaden shush him as we all looked back to the TV.

"Ion even know what you talkin about that be you all up in nigga's faces n shit" Eli said quietly making Tyler smack his lips and roll his eyes.

"And so what i'll keep doing me cs you ain't gon do shit about it" Tyler said placing his hands on his hips and looking at Elijah with a smug.

The rest of the video played and we all stared in shock except for Kyson and Elijah I noticed it gotten kinda quiet where they were sitting so I looked over to see Eli fastly asleep on Kyson's shoulder while Kyson tried to laugh quietly to not wake Eli up.

I laughed some before realizing what we just watched making me straight face tyler

"Get out" I said making tyler look at me confused and started looking around at evryone.

"Yes you nigga get tf out for i do sum that might have me on the news" I sad dead serious making him quickly get up and rush out the house making me smile to myself. and then realizing.

What are we going to do about Elijah?
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯