4

Kyson Zamir Love

Kyson Zamir Love

We all walked in Ethan and Zeek's house and went into the living room to see their parents.

Saniyah Hart

"Hi lovess" Ma said hugging each of us giving me one of the biggest hugs.

Yes I call their mom ma cause she my second mother fr.

"Hey mommy" Ethan said hugging his mom real tight and her doing the same. One thing abt Ethan is he's a mommy's boy rs.

"I missed youu" he whined and she laughed some while rubbing his back

"So did I baby"

"Rd chill off my wife ugly ass" Their dad said

Zay Hart

"Mmcht she my mom" Ethan said mugging his dad and Zay did the same

He then turned to us and mugged us "Aye why ya'll fuckers in my house?!" He asked earning a smack in the head from ma making us laugh.

"Stop cursing and kids just don't make a mess" ma said grabbing pops hand and walking upstairs into their room.

"Damn feel like I ain't see yo parents in forever" I said and Tyler agreed with me.

We all walked into the kitchen to gather our snacks out when I heard bags dropped and Tyler yelling.

"NIGGAS STOP!" Tyler yelled making us turn around to see Zeek and Ethan throwing hits at each other.

For fucks sake

Me and Elijah rush to the living room to grab them trying to get them to stop.

"ARD-ETHAN STOP PUNCHING HIM!" I yelled pulling him off Zeek.

"NO THIS DUMBASS GOT ME FUCKED UP!" He yelled and started kicking Zeek in his head.

I heard a bunch of footsteps coming down the steps then yelling.

"ARD YALL CHILL!" Pops yelled getting Ethan off of Zeek and pulling him into a corner.

Elijah held Zeek and sat him onto the couch.

They were both breathing heavy and you could tell they were mad but you can see that Ethan was madder than Zeek.

His face was red and he had angry tears running down his cheek and his leg was bouncing up and down.

"Now why were you two fighting?"

"Mane dis nigga always gotta attitude and ruining everyone's vibe" Zeek said making Ethan mug him

"That's why his ass always crying lil crybaby ass" Zeek said taunting Ethan.

"Aye watch ya- Ethan threw a heavy ass book at Zeek hitting him in his head.

"Oooh" the rest of us said but stopped when ma glared at us.

I heard shuffling behind me making me turn around to see Ethan trying to get past his mom.

"E baby chill out" she said making him huff she turned around and looked at me making me nod.

I went over towards them and picked Ethan up and started walking upstairs.

"Bro lemme tf go! He yelled struggling against me but of course failing.
————
"Ethan"

No answer

"Ethan"

No answer

I smacked my lips and mugged him " I know yo ass still not mad about that" I said and he rolled his eyes and went back to coloring in his coloring book.

I sighed and pulled him on my lap by his waist rubbing his stomach.

"Mmcht let go Kyson" He said moving against my lap making me softly groan.

I saw him smirk some and I grabbed his neck making him face me.

"Stop playin wit me Asher" I said seriously and he just nodded and whimpered.

"Words"

"O-okay he said stuttering and I let go of his neck and he leaned into my chest.

"Lil bitch" He whispered

"What?"

"Nothing" He mumbled
—————