T W E N T Y - N I N E

Michael

I thought going to a high school party would be fun and make me seem cool, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

The only thing going to a high school party had managed to do was make me fucking pissed and I don't normally get mad. Sad maybe, but not mad. Though now I know that Jackson likes boys, but I'm not trusting his judgment when it comes to guys and now I have to protect him from some pedo.

When I find that dumbass, I'll be the one smacking him this time.

As soon as I got off of the phone with Alexa, I rushed after Elliot toward the stairs where he and a girl were going. I know how me and my friends got here, but how did this girl get invited to a party for high schoolers?

"Elliot!" I said, grabbing him by his shirt, causing him to stop in his place. He glared at me and the girl looked at me, confused.

"Ellie, who's this?" she asked.

"Ha! He doesn't like being called Ellie!" I sajd, getting jealous for Alexa, since she's not here yet.

The girl narrowed her eyes at me, but before she could say anything, Elliot sighs. "What do you want, Michael?" he asked.

"Help me find Jackson! Pleaseeee!"

Elliot sniffed the air. "Is that alcohol? Have you been drinking—-"

"Not as much as Jackson," I interrupted. "He's in trouble."

Elliot's face hardened. "He is?" He looks at the girl. "Hey, Stephanie, can I catch you later?"

"Yeah, whatever, we can play cards some other time," she said, walking off. Her tone was annoyed though, but I didn't care. Elliot is Alexa's man!

Elliot narrowed his eyes. "How much alcohol did you consume?"

"Not enough to make me not able to function," I tell him. "But anyway, Jackson is flirting with someone way older, and—"

"How much older?"

"Like seventeen or eighteen."

"What?" Elliot questioned in disbelief. "Where is he?"

I shrugged. "I—I don't know, can you please help me find him?" I asked him.

Elliot nodded. "Okay, I'll look upstairs, you look down here."

"Okay."

***

Jackson

I felt really dizzy. I think I had way too much alcohol and it was my first time drinking, so yeah, I'm drunk as hell.

My face felt flushed and I was barely able to stand, so Brody—the guy I was with—suggested that we go someplace quieter to rest. He pulled me along by the arm and went to a room. He helped me onto the bed and gave me a smile.

I was about to lay down, when Brody held me in place. I look at him with a blank expression, my eyes were so glassy. I really shouldn't of drink so much.

"Huh?" I said, as if I was confused. Maybe I was, I dunno. "I'm tired, I wanna sleep."

Brody doesn't respond and just cups my face, leaning it and kisses me.

I sat there as he continues to kiss me. My vision was going blurry. I could barely comprehend what was happening. I just want to take a long, very needed nap.