The next date

Vanna POV
As I woke up seeing Andrew's hazel eyes I smiled.
Vanna-"Hey"
Andrew-"Morning Beautiful"
I got up to take a shower. Andrew was a gentleman and let me go first! He gave me some clothes to wear.
Andrew's POV
When I woke up I saw her brown eyes and she got up and showered. So I let her go first. When she was done I gave her some clothes to wear.
Andrew-"Want me to take you home?"
Vanna-"Nah my parents aren't home. Do you want me to go home?"
Andrew-"No I want you to stay!"
Vanna-"Okay"
Vanna POV
After Andrew told me he wanted me to stay I smiled. Then he walked up to me and got closer and closer. I stared into his gorgeous hazel eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed me....
Andrews POV
I walked closer and closer to her. I was staring into her brown eyes...Then I leaned in and kissed her. She flinched a little like she was scared so I backed off.
Andrew-"Oh my god I'm sorry I rushed it"
Vanna-"It's okay I was just surprised"
Vanna POV
After the kiss we went down stairs and ate breakfast it was silent.
Vanna-'Wanna go see a movie?"
Andrew-"Sure sounds fun!"
I looked up movies and the only one we could see was..."50 Shades of Grey"
Vanna-"Wanna see 50 shades of grey"
Andrew-"Sure"
So then we both got ready and left so we wouldn't be late to see the movie...
At the movies
Andrews POV
When we got to the movies we bought our tickets and went inside. When we got inside there were a lot of people!
Andrew-"Let's find our seats"
Vanna-"Okay"
So we found our seats. We were in the very middle.
Vanna POV
We got to the movies and got our tickets and went inside and found our seats. We were in the middle.
10mins
We were still in the movie and a sex scene came on...I looked over to Andrew I saw his hand and he put it down my pants.....

AUTHOR:If there's a 3rd chapter I'm gonna put an actually name so comment some names for the girl!