Younow news

A/N:Ass so fat she look like a texan👀😂
Andrew POV
I woke up and went downstairs letting Vanna sleep so I soon made coffee and went on Twitter answering DMS and I went in some group chats saying "Me and Vanna have big news tonight" and they started freaking out then soon Vanna walked downstairs with shorts and a tank top with her little belly popping out it was cute "Hey Vanna" I said kissing her "Hey Andrew" she said "We need to fix our sleeping schedule" she said poking my chest I laughed nodding then we got food and she put on Orange is the new black and I sighed "Seriously?" I asked and she nodded "yes the new season will be on soon" she said patting the seat next to her.
Then it got later and we decided to make salads and I told her we should go live on younow and share the news she nodded and we decided to go live while we fixed up the babies room.
Tonight
We got my laptop set up in the babies room then I went live and everyone asked what we were doing we then held up the onesies "We're pregnant" we said at the same time smiling and then everyone started commenting "Congratulations" or "how far are you?" And we laughed "I'm about to be 5 months" she said then went over putting the cribs up then I talked to everyone for awhile then we switched and soon ended the broadcast so we could finish.
Vanna POV
After the broadcast me and Andrew finished up the babies room and smiled at our work and he kissed me "I'm so excited" he said and I smiled "So am I" I said then the doorbell rang and I told him I got it so I walked downstairs to the door and when I opened the door my jaw dropped at who it was and my eyes soon filled with tears smiling "hey" she said "hey" I said back then she looked at my stomach and her eyes widened.
A/N:so many surprises