Meet up

A/N:Don't hate me but I'm planning something and idk if it's gonna be good or bad🙄
Vanna POV
I woke up to Emilia crying so I got up and fed her and rocked her until she was asleep when I put her down I noticed Andrew left a note saying he's with Derek getting subway so I put the twins in their stroller and got the diaper bag and left the hotel room after I left the hotel I headed towards this extremely fancy McDonald's but then thought their ice cream machine is probably broken so I just looked for subway and when I walked in I saw Andrew and Derek so I walked over to them "Oh hey Vanna" he said "hey" I said kissing his cheek "What are you doing here?" He asked "Well I was gonna go to this fancy McDonald's but thought their ice cream machine was broken" I said giggling "so I then decided to come here" I finished and he nodded "Want me to go get you a sandwich?" He asked I nodded "Please" I said so he got up and I sat down looking at Derek "Hey" he said "hey" I replied "Excited about tomorrow?" He said and I nodded picking up Mikey and there was a little tension but Andrew soon returned with my sandwich "Thank you" I said "You don't have to thank me" he said he soon took the twins to change them and I started eating "How have the babies been so far?" He asked and I was surprised a little "I mean they were hard at first but it gets better" I replied "Me and Kristin were thinking about kids" he said and my eyes widened "Seriously?" I asked and he nodded we soon started talking until Andrew came back "What I miss?" He said sitting next to me "Nothing" I said laughing we then talked then I looked at my phone and it read "3:00am" and I gasped "Fuck" I mumbled and the boys looked at me "What's wrong" they said "It's 3:00am we need to go back to the hotel" I said and we soon said our goodbyes then headed back to the hotel to get some sleep.
Next day
Andrew POV
Me and Vanna got up and got ready for our first meet up so I showered then she showered and we got dressed and I put on my white shirt with my black jacket with my name on it and black jeans and Vanna had on her long sleeved shirt with a vest and skinny jeans then we got the twins dressed and soon headed to the meet and greet.
Meet and Greet
Once we arrived people were already showing up and they were finishing the stage up and we then saw our friends and walked over to them "Hey guys" I said "Hey" they said we then talked and talked then other younowers started showing up and then I saw her and my jaw dropped...
A/N:*sighs* why why why