High Cut Korea, October 2014

---

---

Q: Your third album, I Love You has been released. Congratulations! How's your guys feelings about this?

Kai: We're so happy and thank you for congratulating us. We're so grateful to have this new album for our fans out there.

Q: Can you tell us what is 'I Love You' or simply in Korean we called it as 'Saranghae' was about?

Kai: Well, our third album tells about the feeling of love. A deep love of a person to someone they value the most in the most melancholic way. It's like...you're the hopeless romantic that relies on the unanswered love from them.

Q: How many tracks in this album?

Kai: 9 tracks in total.

Q: Is it all in English?

Kai: Yes. It's all in English. The whole lyrics are in English as well.

Q: What's your feeling during the production of this album? Do you find some struggles during the writing or composing process?

Kai: Well...there was so many struggles if I would tell you. One of them was to write a song in full English, we just want to produce an English album that can be listen by those who still doesn't speak English fluently. Secondly, to promote the music in Korean music market especially with foreign language, people would just look down at you because you're praising the foreign language and you forget that you're a Korean.

Chanyeol: But the truth is we just want everyone to enjoy the music no matter what the language is as long as the music is pleasant to hear. It also can give people an opportunity to learn the new language like Koreans can learn English from our songs and the international fans can learn Korean from our songs too.

Sehun: That would be the most fun way to learn new languages.

Q: You guys just released this new album, what's the reaction from Korean fans about this English album?

Kai: Thankfully, they give us a positive reaction because they know that all of us are fluent in English like Sehun and Lay were growing up at America, Chanyeol lived in Italy and I learned English until I mastered this language.

Q: That's a great thing to hear. Is there any negative reaction from the others?

Kai: We can't deny the fact that there are some fans who hated this album as well as how much the fans loved it. There are Korean fans and also several Chinese fans that we saw on Internet saying that they were hating our new album so much because they thought we were trying to westernized our music.

Chanyeol: But our purpose is to make everyone enjoys and learns English together with us. (laughs)

Q: Are you guys going to perform this tracks from your third album on the Insomnia Tour soon?

Kai: Yes. We are planning to perform all of these tracks on our next tour at Macau on 27th of October soon.

Q: How many countries you will go for your first concert tour?

Kai: First, in Tokyo, Japan. Second, in Shanghai, China, Third, in Macau. Fourth, we will be in Bangkok, Thailand. Fifth, in Jakarta, Indonesia. Lastly, our last stop will be in Seoul, South Korea.

Q: You guys are going to six country for your first concert tour right?

Kai: Yes. We're going to have our tour in Asia first because these six countries have the most fans in total.

Q: Any plans to enter the Western music industry?

Kai: We haven't planned to enter the Western music industry yet although we have many fans in US, UK and Europe as well because we want to create more music that can be enjoyed by all of the fans first as we want all of them enjoyed it...during our concert at there sooner.

Q: This is a question that all of the members must to answer. What's your favorite track from this album?

Kai: I'll go first. My favorite is Sweater Weather of course.

Chanyeol: Mine is...Alleyways because I sing the song.

Sehun: My favorite is Shoot Me.

Lay: Well, I can't lie that I'm the same as Kai but my most favorite track in this album is Float.

Q: Do you guys have any special hints for the upcoming project soon?

Kai: Since there's so many rumours on Internet about our upcoming plans in this year, I would be happy to announce that we will have a special collaboration with the other group called 'The EXOPLANET Project'. This is actually like the Avengers of Kpop where all of the members from each group such as EXODUS: our band, Grey Suit, M, CBX and soloist D.O. This would be a special project where we produce music together and dance together on the stage soon.

Q: That's an exciting project that would be held soon we guess! Will Chanyeol, Sehun and Lay play instruments for the big group or they will join to sing and dance together?

Chanyeol: Speaking of that, we still playing the instruments. But we sing together with them as well.

Q: Words for everyone who wants to listen to this new album?

Kai: Thank you so much for listening to our new album, don't forget to listen on Genie Music, Melon and YouTube as well. Don't forget to stream and leave a like and a nice comment!

Chanyeol: Tell us about your favorite track from album too!

Sehun: Don't forget to leave a nice comment and like on our MVs!

Lay: Thanks for you guys support! Bye bye!