hungover

Jake and Johnnie live tgth obv but johnnies js over at Tara's for her bday
-fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__________________________

Jakes POV:
I were just laying on my bed
blasting johnnies songs on my speaker when suddenly i here my phone ring, it was my best friend tara yummy.
tara- 'hey wanna come over johnnies over and he's being chaotic'
you- 'yea sure i have nothing else to do'
tara-'see you later' Tara hangs up
I get ready and put on grey sweatpants with a black tshirt.

Once i put my outfit on and get ready i decide to drive down to Tara's house, I walk up to the front door and knock on the door. Tara opens the door and all i can hear is yelling and shit being thrown everywhere. "What the fuck am I seeing and hearing" i say "Johnnie let his Timmy side out." Tara says while yelling for johnnie to calm down and sit in the couch. I walk inside to the lounge room trying not to trip on the balls and jellybeans on the floor. "so what do you guys wanna do" Tara says "we should try get kicked out of target again" i says jokingly. "We should watch a movie" Tara yells.

Johnnies pov
Jakes so fine, he's voice is js a dream. I wish he was mine but I don't know if he's gay or not. I wish I could tell him how much I liked him but I'm too nervous. Suddenly a get snapped out of my head to jakes yelling at Tara in a joking way. Few minutes go on and jake says "I'm calling Sam and Colby to come over☹️" he starts making the call in their gc, about 5 mins go and Sam n Colby are finally here. "Hey Sam can we talk, I want to tell you something" I say and Sam nods his head. We walk outside making sure no one can hear us. "I kinda like jake I just don't want to tell him because what if he doesn't like me back and I just get embarrassed or what if I screw it up i don't even know if he's ga-" I get cut off by Sam "just wait for the perfect moment as he seems to be falling inlove and if he doesn't just wait for the perfect time" Sam exclaims. We go back inside and all we hear is my name being yelled out by jake. Colby whispers "you fucked up" and giggles, "what were you talking about why did I hear my name?" I say. Jake looks embarrassed "u-uhm I was talking about a different Johnnie" he says with an obvious lying tone. "Uh huh" I say looking at Jake.

Jakes pov
I srsly fucked up why did I not look around before saying johnnies name. He probably thinks I'm weird "yo jake you good? You be lookin a little sad" Colby says. I nod and get up to drive to me and johnnies apartment. "Come on Johnnie we're going" I yell. "I'll just Uber when I'm ready to leave, I wanna stay" he says. I arrive to our apartment and just walk to my room and relax in bed till I fall asleep.

Johnnies pov
I stare at the ceiling laying my head way back on the couch.

                       Jake🎭
Jake- can I pick you up now.
                                                      Me- yea
                                           Seen 10:35pm

———————————————————
I told Tara I'm getting picked up now as Sam waited outside with me. Making sure I was okay. "So when are you gonna ask him out. I mean it's nearly valentines" Sam says. "I-I don't know" I slur my words. All of a sudden jakes here, I wave bye to Sam as I walk to jakes car carefully. "Need help?" Jake asks and I just nod. He gets out of the drivers side and open the passenger seat for my and doing my seatbelt. He closes the door than goes to the driver side and closes the door. He starts driving home.

5 mins later
"We're here buddy" jake says as I look at him. i open the car door and stumble my way out as jake helps me get inside. i throw myself on the couch laying on my stomach. "jakeee" i say "what's up?" he says. "come hereee i'm uncomfortable" jake comes over and lays down next to johnnie but he just relaxes on jakes chest.

time skip to the morning (i have skl tmr and i'm tired)

jakes pov
i woke up and felt weight on my chest, i looked down and saw johnnie asleep. fuck he looks cute like this. shortly after i feel johnnie move i look down again to see him awake "goodmorning sleephead" i say to him he just grunts and lays next to me (5 mins later bc i'm lazy) i hear johnnie complain in sounds "hey johnnie you good?" he shakes his head "my head hurts like shitt" i get up to get the pain killers and water and have them to johnnie. he took the tablet then grabbed jake to cuddle with him for a while. jake fell asleep with johnnie in his arms, hands on johnnies waist while he was just sleeping on jakes chest.

__________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count- 876
please this took a week to write bc i was running out of ideas already