Life changes

10/24/2009

It was dark beautiful night at a private condo owned by the famous mafia boss .

Lorenzo Rossi sitting on a bed with two small beautiful girls.

One with red curly hair with big doe hazel mesmerizing eyes to sweet and innocent for this world.

The other with dark rich obsidian black messy hair with dark midnight eyes if you looked closer flicks of emerald green were found in her eye staring into his soul sharing the same eyes as her .

" Ludovica , Mia  it's time for you to go …

He cut off by a bullet flying into the girls bedroom.

" Ludovica follow me it's not safe now " he said picking up Mia and holding Ludovica's hand taking them to hidden bucker .

" Okay it's safe stay here please and promise me you'll look after Mia and yourself because I love you good bye my little fire cracker " he said and kissed her  on forehead.

" No your not leaving me here alone " Ludovica shouts disarm him and grabbing his gun .

" I'm going with you please dad" she said and pointing at him .

" No stay here Ludovica Antonia. Eleonora Rossi , it's work I have to deal with " he shouts  .

" If I die I'll be happy to know ma figila will  take over Donna Rossi please understand I don't want you to die and have a bastard take over the family business, have I made myself clear " He shouts again as she kept quiet the whole time .

She nodded her head as he left with a another gun shooting the intruders who were the hall .

" You fucking bastards " he shouts and spat on their bodies walking through them to South east corridor of  the condo .

" Esperanto what the …… he was asking but got shot by Esperanto multiple times .

" I killing you because I don't want your daughter to take over as Donna Rossi but I start by myself my own business" he explains  to him.

" You were good friend and brother to Enzo but it is time for you to die " Esperanto said and shot him in the head .

" No " Ludovica shouts as she watched the scene Infront of her.

Mia behind whimpers shaking and crying wanting to go closer pulled back by Ludovica hugging her as tears rolled down her face  then pointing the gun at Esperanto.

" Promise everything going to be okay we will both survive because wer are sorellas okay" she whispers in Mia's ears .

" Your father was a fool to believe that family disowned me when they sent me  to take him down before he could send my  and my daughter's head to my family " he said laughing.

" What! you want me to be scared of you , I'm the greatest Mafia boss of all time Gioele Esperanto and you are worthless stupid little girls who knows nothing about the underworld…… he spoke when Ludovica shot him in the eye .

" I don't take you fucking bullshit you piece of shit or fucking crap in a million years not from you or anyone" she shouts and Mia nodded her head in agreement scared for her life .

" I'm Ludovica Antonia Eleonora Rossi the Donna Rossi of the Rossi family and I will take everything away from you and kill everyone  you love and you as well  and I will be your Misery that my promise to you " shouts continuing to shoot him.

He was shooting at her as he ran out the window and a grenade dropped into the condo .

" Son of a bitch " she shouts as it exploded .

Fire spread throughout the condo wild out of control, smoke filled her and Mia's lungs running trying not to get burnt.

" Hey Mia… it's okay… please help me push dad out the window into the pool " she asks  .

Mia was shaking and crying helping  her pick up their dad to the balcony pushing the body of edge.

" Okay now what do we do……sorella I am…scared" Mia asks the tears had dried from her face .

" We jump" she said " on the count of 3 " she said .

" 1" Mia counts " 2 " Ludovica said " 3 " they shout  together and jumped from the edge of balcony into the pool .

They swam in the pool until Ludovica helped Mia get out of the pool with her .

Then jumped back into the pool and got her father's body .

" Ludovica Antonia Eleonora Rossi your under arrest for the murder of Lorenzo Paulo Rossi anything you say will be said against you in the court of law and drop your weapon " said a police officer.

The police had surrounded the burning condo as firefighters tried put the flames Ludovica throw the gun away from her and kicked it away and kneeled down .

" You can't do that she's innocent, she saved me and you can't put her in prison she's a minor she only nine years old" Mia shouts in defence as paremedics checked her .

At the police station.

" Your free to go the not enough evidence to put you in jail , " said a female police officer said removing the handcuffs from Ludovica walking out of the integration room .

The police officer drives her and Mia home , they both walk in the front door and shut the door , Mia walks to her room to sleep.

And Ludovica ran upstairs to her father's office to find four men waiting for her .

" Donna Rossi , you must settle your father and family affairs , may Don Lorenzo Rossi  rest in peace " They said to her with sympathy and did the father, the son and the holy spirit with their hands

" I will deal with the affairs of the family and my father businesses will continue to operate fully under me do you understand me clear and I also have some business ideas that will make more money " she explained.

" Please call me Misery" she said as the doors closed behind her and she sat behind the desk in the armchair with important documents on the desk as she slipped on her family rings .