Chapter 6

Aravind looked all who are looking at him like Paithyam ma Ivan.He blinked his eyes cutely 🥰. Lakshmi ma came there and pulled him towards her. She looked at prakash family.

La: Anne Ivan than Ney unga marumagan Aravind.

Aravind now only looked at Prakash and Parthiban and his mouth formed in O' realising his back vangura moolai😂.

Par: Epdi iruka Aravind?

Ara: Mm nala iruken neenga Epdi irukinga

He looked at his dad for help who mouthed him Machan. He nodded and said Machan😚.

Parthiban smiled at him: Na nalla iruken mapla aprum ithu than en wife Sathya ithu en ponnu Chintu❤️

Chintu turned to him and glared him😠 . While he understood what he did he keep his hands in his ears asking a sorry and turned to Aravind who looked confused between them .

Par(chuckled softly) : Athu Ava Peru mathi ana nanga chintu nu than koopuvom athan madam kovam vanthuruchu😚.Mathi mama ku hi sollu.

Mathi looked at him and smiled at him and moved towards him and asked him to lift her. He lifted her from the ground she kissed his cheek suprising the whole family. He returned the kiss to her😘.While one person was burning that is Magizhini 🤣 She glared her brother and Chintu .This was seen by Sathya and Sandhya.

Sat: Oi chintu enna nee mama ku mattum kiss kudukura Anga paru Magizh athai un kita kochikita paru.

Mag: Pattu inimen un chocolate cut inimen na vangi thara maten😋.

Chi: Magi Athai😚 Apdila chola kudathu 😅

While whole family laughed at the duo. Magizh twisted her lips and sat in the sofa near her father.

San: Chintu Inga va.

Hearing a sweet voice Aravind turned to the owner of voice and get Shocked 😳.He was the same girl who he seen in the bus stop no no sighting her 😂and listened her singing 😌 secretly.

He thought: En da aravind intha ponnu Epdi Inga vantha ayoo nama mana ketha mind Ava idupaiyehu pakuthu .Arghhh Sothikathinga da enna mudiyala. Aprm kadavule nee nala setting panra 😤.

He don't know why he was feeling nervous. Chintu get down from him and run to her Sandhu . Sandhya lifted her and left to Magizh room to get refresh.

Pra: Geetha na sonnale Aravind ah Nan rendu nal Munna pathennu.

Gee: Mm nalla valanthuthan alu adayalame theriyala.

Ara:Atha en neenga ellarum nikiringa ukarunga . Machan akka peru enna.

Par: Sathya.

Ara: Akka ithuku munnadi Vela pathangala na ?

Par: Ama Sathya ithuku munnadi madurai la lecture ah irundha ipo resign pannita😊.

Ara: Akka entha college la?

Par: Athu *** college la than

Ara : Angaya?

Par: Ama en

Ara: Na Anga than en Mba Mudichen😳.

Sathya was shocked 😲 now only she understood why his face was familiar to her now she understand she must seen him in the college.All talked to each other for few mins and left for evening snacks time . The ladies were in the kitchen except Magizh and Chintu . Sandhya was an excellent cook .

She loves to cook for her family 🥰. She started making Kesari halwa for everyone . Lakshmi was suprised now a days girls are not even know to cook but she was different from all😌.Sandhya asked her to taste it.