Chapter 19

The Reception❤️

After wedding the family were set to go to Kumaraswamy's House. Sandhya eyes welld up with tears leaving her family 🥺. Her Family members also in the same state...

Kum: Aravind Sandhya appa Amma kita ashirvadam vangikongo pa.

They both moved towards her parents and get blessings... She hugged her father and let her tears drenched in his shirt😭... Whatever happens she will always be her Dad's Little Princess🥰.... Hearing her cry Aravind and his family felt bad and worried seeing her... Aravind heart broken hearing her cries😩...

One day all girls fate this was only to leave her parents and siblings everything😭😔....

Prakash eyes welled up with tears but he wiped it before his daughter could see. He have to be strong if he breakdown before her state will be worse....He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

Pr: Kutty ma Ennada ithu ipdi alugura Inga paru appa vum Amma vum Inga thana iruka porom nee eppo vennana nama veetuku varalam da seriya?

San : I love you pa and miss you🥺...

Gee : Ennadi ithu chinna kozhanthai Mari aluthu

Pr: Ava evlo periya ponna irundhalum Ava ennaku kozhanthai than nee amaithiya iru Geetha

Geetha twisted her lips ... She was managing herself to not broken... Sandhya hugged her mother who kissed her forehead....

Gee: Santhoshama iru di thangom❤️... Eppayum nee Epdi irupiyo apdiye iru unna suthi irukuravangala eppavume Santhoshama vachuko ...

She nodded her head. Prakash patted Aravind's shoulder...

Ar : Kavala padathinga mama Nan pathukuren...

He assured them which made them relax.. Then the couple moved towards Parthiban and Sathya. Seeing his little sister was going to leave their house and going to her house made his heart skipped...

San : Ney

Par : Papa

He hugged her and let his tears drench... Sandhya also crying seeing the Siblings all eyes welled up due to their love❤️ for eachother.... Sandhya wiped her Brother's tears with her Handkerchief... He wiped her tears...

San: Alatha ney

Par : Alugala da papa Santhoshama iru... Mapla avala pathukonga.. enga veetula ithu vara avala yarum koral ah usathiyo illa adichotha illa...

Ar: Machan enna neenga ithuku Ellam please nu solli sangadam paduthainga ennaya.. Ennala ungala Mari pathuka mudiyathu ana na Sandhya va Nalla pathupen neenga enna nambala.

Sat: Santhosham thambi.

Sandhya hugged her sister-in-law and searched Mathi who was hiding behind Sathya. She forwarded her hands towards her.. Aravind lifted her .. Aravind looked at her dull face and her eyes was red due to crying . He was shocked seeing her crying...

Ar : Enna da papa en alugura😧?engayachum adi patrucha?

San: Chintu en alugura Inga va athai kitta

Chintu shooked her head as no which made everyone to be worried of her behaviour...Chintu looked at Aravind and asked in a low voice..

Ch: Sandhu Athai inimen enna pakka vara matangala ? Aishu sonna inimen athai Ava kuda than irupanganu... Athai pogatha Nan inimen settai panna maten🥺...

Hearing her all eyes welled up with tears. Sandhya take Chintu from Aravind arms and hugged her tightly kissed her crown🤍.....

Ar : illa da athai engayum pogala unkooda than irupanga nee athaiya Namma veetuku vanthu paru Chintu good girl thana aprm en alugura paru face Epdi aiduchunu