Chapter 18

Wedding Day❤️

The Family is in hustle bustle the marriage was held in kuladeiva Kovil which was decorated with flowers✨... Boys were working here and there and girls were getting ready the bride in the room near the temple....

 Boys were working here and there and girls were getting ready the bride in the room near the temple

(The Stage)

Aravind was sitting in the big stage arranged in Their kuladeiva Kovil and was chanting the mantras while throwing the flowers in to the Agni infront of him....He was wearing a white dhoti and half sleeve white shirt which had golden design....He was wearing a gold chain which made him look more handsome and hot 🥵..

He was wearing a gold chain which made him look more handsome and hot 🥵

(Aravind's outfit)

His Family members were standing before the stage and welcoming the guests... He was eagerly waiting for her to come after haldi now only he see her. Seeing his impatient Dhruvan moved near him and whispered...

Dhr: Dei alayatha da varuva🤣

Aravind shot a glare at him🤨.. Dhruvan gulped to his glare making his Machans Chuckled at his behaviour😅...

Magizhini, Sathya and Mithra with girls were asked to bring the bride Sandhya. Aravind kept glancing at the way anticipating for her arrival.The Priest chided at him to concentrate on the Pooja. He chanted the mantras with pouted and glared at the priest for disturbing his time😂.The Boys gang giggle at his expression. They all can see his love for Sandhya in his eyes❤️..

Male : ...........................

Breaking his trance his ears heard a anklets sound followed by giggling sound of the girls. He looked at her his jaw dropped looking at the goddess who was coming near him with Magizhini, Mithra, Sathya,Kaveri, Nisha, Moni,Sara and Bella 🥰.

Male : Adi pennae oru murai nee sirithaal
En nenjukullae mazhai adikkum
Adi pennae oru murai nee sirithaal
En nenjukullae mazhai adikkum

A gaps left out from his mouth involuntarily. She was wearing a Beautiful Silk Golden white Saree with Aari Blouse which was designed as a bridal women was taking in a palak .She was wearing a beautiful Necklace and A big Aaram along with a big matching jhumkas.She also wear a waist chain and netichudi in the centre of her partion.Her hair was braided with flower jadai😍 .