|| un ||

[Fall semester, November]

"Hey!" You turn around to see your best friend, Mina walking toward you. It was lunch time and it was long due for the both of you to have a lunch date.

"You're looking fabulous my friend." Mina's face was well proportioned and beautiful. Her eyes large and round was slightly slanted, while her top and bottom lips were full and always so succulent looking. It was something you constantly looked at even though you've seen it since you were ten.

"You too, sweetheart." Mina blew you a kiss and she had the most flashiest and wonderful smile on her face like always. Until of course someone else came.

But that was a sign. A signal that you could always count on.

As you expected, strong hands grabbed your waist and you immediately pulled away uncomfortable with him touching your belly sensually.

You pressed your lips together unsure how to respond because you liked it too. You were always in confliction.

"Why?" He whined as you turned your body toward him so you could see his face. "I just wanted a hug." His lips were in a pout.

You were immediately reaching for his face to give him a peck on his cheek, but you were stopped.

"Not when you're ruining our date." Mina glared at the male with her flaring eyes. There was a fire in them, and it was evenly matched by your boyfriend. "Go away Namjoon. She does not need you in her life."

"No, she does. What she doesn't need is you cock-blocking her." His lips curled back showing that he was extremely annoyed at her, but he made sure, his girlfriend, you could not see it. "Am I not right, baby?"

"No. she loves me more." Her chin raised up as she looked at the male eye to eye. It was times like this that Mina loved being tall. That and the fact that she was a well going model. And her smile said it all. "Stop third wheeling our date."

There was an emphasis on the word 'date' that Namjoon did not like. His eyes narrowed further to glare at the model.

You stood in between them unsure how to respond to your two childhood best friends. You kept opening and closing your mouth shut as you contemplated on whether or not to intervene. Since the problem also lies in the fact that she couldn't side with Namjoon or Mina. You loved them both dearly.

So...it was a good thing that Mina's current boyfriend came to interrupt the three.

"Hey Namjoon, its bro time!" Hyuk slung his arm around Namjoon's shoulders. His weight was fully leaning on Namjoon that he was unable to quickly respond to Mina pulling you away to your lunch date.

"You idiot!" You could hear your boyfriend's deep sultry voice shout behind you. "I could have taken her time today if you hadn't meddled, punk!"

You looked forward though. As much as you love Namjoon, it had been extremely hard for you and Mina to hang. It was a miracle that Mina was even in school today since she was extremely well sought by designers and brands lately.

"Mina, you know I would have chosen you today." You said as she held your arms pulling you to the rooftop.

"I know." She giggled. "I also know that he was going to let you go. He's always been weak to you. Even when we were younger." When both of you reached the rooftop, Mina released your hand to show you what she had prepared. "So I have to go to a shoot after lunch, so I had to ask my manager to set this up beforehand. I'm sorry."

"For what?" You say as you look at the mini picnic that Mina's manager had set up for the two of you. It was really cute. There was packed lunch boxes. You could see through the plastic container there were sandwiches, pasta, salad, bread with butter and jam, fruit and cake for dessert. "This is so much!"