|| trois ||

[December 28, 2 Year Anniversary]

You looked at the mess you created in front of you. You had a feeling your mother was going to be unimpressed but you were too happy.

You looked at the finished work. All that needed to be done was to place the pan in the oven. Since the oven had yet to reach 400 degrees Fahrenheit, you stood there waiting so you could finish baking.

You had the chocolate prepared and you had the box and ribbon. You smiled at the thought of seeing his face. Today was a day just for you and Namjoon. He had promised you that tonight was for you.

You were glad. It had been much too long. You and he were finally free since school had entered winter break.

You were elated to spend some good quality time with him and maybe get to touch him a bit.

You blushed at the thought.

"What did you do!" You turned around to face your beautiful mother who stood appalled at the mess that you caused in her kitchen.

Your mother loved cooking which was probability why the kitchen was as big as the living room. Your mother had specifically took your father's man cave to make the space bigger. Your father had sulked for a month when your mother had claimed that it would be her birthday present. You did not want to know what your mother had done to her your father to agree...

You looked at your mother and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry mother, I'll clean it up."

"You better, and Namjoon better appreciate and eat all of that. My kitchen was ruined for his tastebuds."

"Mother are you pouting?" You asked unable to tease your mother.

"No, but if it wasn't for your two year anniversary, I wouldn't have never agreed to you destroying my kitchen when you could have just bought him a cake." She smiled though as she came closer to where you stood. Linking her arms with yours, your mother spoke softly despite your father being in his office. "I told your father you're sleeping over at Mina's house. Her mother knows as well. You can come home whenever you want."

"Mom! That's not what you say to your only daughter." You gasped as your mother giggled at you and your tomato face.

[December 28, 6:45 pm, Namjoon's personal house]

"Coming." Namjoon walked to the door as he looked around the space around him. It was spotless.

He had the cleaner come even though she usually came on Tuesday to clean his house. He just wanted to be perfect for the two year anniversary. It was a first.

Namjoon had thought the first year anniversary had been strange and a miracle. Mina had even praised him since it was unlikely for him. It was true since he had never dated a girl more than month or two since he didn't find dating to be useful. The emotional and mental part wasn't as fun as just the physical.

Now he was different. He enjoyed the mental and emotional. He enjoyed teasing you and he enjoyed seeing your emotional affects that he had on you.

He opened the door and was immediately tackled but he didn't fall.

Namjoon was about to check if it was you but he felt a hug grasp him tightly.  Smiling he chuckled as he closed the door behind him as he waddled his girl inside to the living room. He held you tight in his arms burying his nose in your head. He took a deep breath but he didn't feel right.

Namjoon ignored his gut as he took you into his room. He had something to give to you. A special necklace that he had requested it for the two year anniversary. It was also a sorry since he had been unable to give his girlfriend the attention you deserved.