6TH

Beomgyu slept, he wasn't satisfied with Soobin's answer after he asked about their past. He wanted more.. but isn't it too much? Wishing for more.

Beomgyu woke up, getting ready for school. On this early morning, he still thinks about Soobin.

Beomgyu waved goodbye to his mother after he showered and eat. "Go home early." His mother waved back.

He arrived in school, in perfect time. Soobin was already in there too, laughing with Yeonjun who was next to him.

Beomgyu greeted his friends, and sat. Soobin stared at the guy as he take his notebook out, 'What's really with his question yesterday?' Yes, he still thinks about it.

Morning classes ended, just as usual, Soobin always had practice and didn't have time to hang with Beomgyu in lunch.

But at least Yeonjun, and Hueningkai was there for Beomgyu.

"What's with the long face?" Yeonjun asks, biting his food.
Beomgyu looks up at him, not knowing what to reply.

"Wanna watch Soobin practice?"

And they did. The boys sat on the empty seats. Beomgyu looks for his guy, and was successful. He is so cool, Beomgyu thought.

"Is his practices endless?" Beomgyu said worrying, watching Soobin play from afar. "No, but they have to perfect this because they have an upcoming match with players in another school and-" Yeonjun got cut off by Beomgyu.

"Really? When?" He said, his face lit up after Yeonjun said that. He was excited ofcourse, it's about Soobin. But he wish they would give them lots of rest.

"Not sure." Yeonjun looks back at the players.

All classes is done, and here are Soobin and Beomgyu walking home together. It was awkward again, it was a hard state for Beomgyu.

"Are you happy playing football?" Beomgyu broke the silence. "I'd never play it if I were not. Why?" Soobin answers.

"It's just I noticed, that you were practicing everyday. I was just worried maybe you're getting pressured.." Soobin looks at him, surprised by this reply. He melted, about the idea Beomgyu was worried about him.

"So about our past.." Beomgyu said suddenly. Soobin frowned, remembering it again.

FLASHBACK-

"They left, Soobin! He left you, and they're not gonna comeback!" Soobin's father yelled, running out of patience for the kid-he was asking too much.

"No they didn't? He was just hiding, right mom?" Tears escaped his eyes, because his father yelled at him? Maybe, but it's because Beomgyu left, without a word.

His mother didn't speak, she stoods there, watching Soobin get scolded by his father.

"Why do you look for him everyday? They're not in this neighborhood anymore Soobin. I beg you, please accept it. They left for good."

But Soobin, stayed in his room.

Everyday he waited for him, he always had hope written in his face that Beomgyu will comeback. Every single day.

It was a big problem for Soobin those days, he was always alone in school, get bullied because he had no friends anymore.

But one day, he snapped at those bullies. He was mad, both at Beomgyu and them.

"Why? Why are you always bragging about that brat? He left for good, they did because I told them to!" Soobin lied, so the kids would leave him alone.

"Brat? Woah, you're so real about this!" One kid said.

Soobin felt bad after, and went home, overthinking about what he said. 'Right, isn't it his fault because I got bullied like this?' He hissed, and blamed Beomgyu for all. And his parents, barely noticed.

-END OF FLASHBACKS

"Beomgyu, no. I don't like you, okay? I'm a guy! We were kids those days. We never knew anything about falling inlove! And I had so many questions, why did you left me?" Soobin yelled at Beomgyu, the younger stopping at the street at his sudden voice raises.

Beomgyu frowned, his heart sank at his harsh words.
"I'm sorry, Beomgyu. But I never had those idea of falling for you." Soobin softened his voice, seeing Beomgyu tear up a bit.

"Okay, I know now. Thank you for saying these things to me." Beomgyu walks pass him, wiping his tears away.

At least Soobin was honest, and that's it.. Soobin was right, they were kids. What Beomgyu's mind these days were nonsense. They never fell inlove at all, it's just Beomgyu's thoughts.

But the guy, really loved Soobin. And he hated the way he yelled suddenly at him, hearing those words "I'm a guy" and those were even said by someone, who he truly admired and adore.

'Do he thinks bad about liking the same gender?..' It hurts Beomgyu, so much.

He thought about it the whole night, barely getting any sleep.