9TH

Beomgyu felt a hand wrapped around his shoulder, it was Yeonjun.

Classes ended, and it's lunch time.
"Let's eat together again!" Yeonjun whines.

"We usually do that." Beomgyu simply answers, not making any eye contact with anyone.

Another voice then called the younger.
"Beomgyu." Soobin said.

He walked towards Beomgyu, not getting any idea what to say. Beomgyu and Yeonjun looked at him as he walks, but Beomgyu cuts eye contact a few seconds.

"Don't you have practice?" Yeonjun raised a brow. Soobin shook his head.

"What about your girlfriend?" Yeonjun asks again.

"She's not my girlfriend I told you." He said, defending himself. It was true, he doesn't have a girlfriend. She was just a friend of him, and Soobin kind of asked a favor from her..

Beomgyu walks away, Yeonjun following him behind. Soobin was hurt when the younger ignored him like that,

'I think he hates me now..'

Taehyun called Soobin, saying they have practice now and the schedule changed.

"Why?" Soobin flinched. "I don't really know, but I think it's because the match was near..and I understand of course we're not trained well." Taehyun muttered.

Soobin sighs, and the two went to do their practice.

Soobin let out a moan of relief, both Taehyun and him sitting on the field to rest after a few rounds of practice.

"What's the matter?" Taehyun noticed his upset face. Something was up, and he knew.

Of course, Soobin used to be energetic but he wasn't if he had a problem. Soobin looks at Taehyun for seconds, shooking his head, saying there's nothing.

"I'm just tired." But Soobin gave in, he actually wants an advice right now, he want to rant. He doesn't have any idea what to do, he doesn't want Beomgyu to hate him too.

"I'm tired of.. well maybe because that guy was avoiding me?" Soobin exhaled heavily as he looks up. "That's kind of.. bothering me actually when I avoided him too before."

"Who's 'that guy'?" Taehyun raised an eyebrow, Soobin looked at him. He doesn't wanna reveal who is it, but was too tired to hide it either.

But after a few seconds, Taehyun realized.

"Ohh" He nods. "Well isn't that your fault?"
Taehyun said, but those words made Soobin flinch thinking it was an insult.

"No?" Soobin frowned at the boy. "No, really Soobin I am serious. You've done so many mistakes and I noticed too."

Soobin thought about it for a while, but he still doesn't get it. What mistakes? He only knew the thing that they thought the girl was his girlfriend.

"You're kidding me." Soobin laughed sarcastically, standing up and twitching his face at Taehyun.

"Ugh, what attitude do you have?" Taehyun says, annoyed at him too.

Both stood up, and went to their next classes.

Beomgyu heard foot steps in his way home, is someone following him?

He frowned, scared to look at his back. Beomgyu sighed and removed negative thoughts in his mind.

"Beomgyu" He heard a voice he never wished to hear any minute. Beomgyu finally looked over, at Soobin.

"What do you want?" Beomgyu planned to make his voice cold toned so he would look nonchalant, but it ended up in soft and he even stuttered. What a shame.

"Why.." Soobin walked towards him.

"I just wanted to know..do you hate me?" The older looked at him in such amusing eyes.

Beomgyu flinched, controling himself. "Why would you ask such question?" Beomgyu wanted to say no, he doesn't hate Soobin.

But why can't he say it? Why can't those words get out of his mouth and say nonchalant things instead? He doesn't want Soobin to think that he hated him, but he also think that Soobin deserved it after what he done.

"I was curious, please answer." Soobin teared up a bit, waiting for an answer.

"I do." Beomgyu said quickly, and ran away from him, because he doesn't want to hear his replies again.

True, he didn't meant it. He doesn't hate Soobin, it was the opposite, he fell for him, he loves him and he wants their friendship to grow further more.

But he guesses that's impossible. That's never gonna happen, right?