EPILOGUE

Soobin and Beomgyu enjoys months of their relationship. Now when finally his mother accepted it, Soobin was planning to introduce Beomgyu too.

Even though it's quite difficult..

Meanwhile Yeonjun, continued to be a tease to his friends. But they knew he had a soft spot in his heart. Then Kai and Taehyun, were now close. They hangout, sometimes with the five or just three of them.

"Soobin!" Beomgyu called for his guy, planning to throw a snowball at him. He was successful, and Soobin throw a snowball back and they continued the throwing.

Then finally Beomgyu gave up, "Stop now!" He groaned, sarcastically sulking but cringed at himself afterwards.

"You're the the one who started it." Soobin chuckled, about to throw a little snowball.

"No, stop."

Then they finally stopped. Beomgyu played with the snow while Soobin stood in froze.

Beomgyu took some snow that fits in his both hands and circled it, then got another one and circled it again, finally he did the same with the last one.

He did some details and was finally done.

"I made a snowman..uhh it's really small though" He looks disappointed a bit, and looked at Soobin after.

"Hey, were you taking pictures?" He yelled, running towards the boy.

"What?" Soobin replies, hiding the phone because he did took a picture of Beomgyu doing that tiny snowman, making it like it's something serious.

Beomgyu beckoned Soobin to give to phone to him, "No, the picture is good!"

"So you were taking pictures." Beomgyu loved the feeling of someone taking a photo of him secretly. I mean, he did want them to ask permission first, but it was Soobin after all.

It's like, Soobin was admiring him. He feel so soft.

His mother packed her things, about to leave Korea again after a 2 weeks visit on Beomgyu.

She noticed Beomgyu's bag at his room and immediately walked towards it. Since Beomgyu never mentions his grades to his mother, then she will find out by herself.

She actually wants to see if his son was doing good.

She looks at one notebook first, and then the second, and after she saw a paper test.

She guess it's just a simple quiz, and she saw that his score is not bad. Near to perfect actually. She's proud that Beomgyu's doing good and actually payd attention to his classes because back then in England, he got really low scores and mostly skips classes.

But moreover, she looks at the third notebook. It's full of lectures, no doubt.

She noticed a small piece of paper that fell to the floor, and it looks like it's from the notebook she was holding

She picks it up, and it looks like a conversation.

"Beomgyu, are u okay?"

"I am not"

"What happened?"

"Mother is inviting us to a café, saying we need to talk. i am scared, bin. she could possibly scold me, or yell at me in there. i honestly do not know what to do."

"we can fix this. ill be right by ur side, let's face it. no need to be scared, i promise if she gets angry ill do efforts as much as i can just for her to accept our relationship. i love u, gyu please don't be stressed. :)"

These were written on the teared paper. And the lady doesn't have any other ideas who's conversation is this except his son and Soobin.

She knew, because of the nicknames 'bin' and 'gyu'. Mrs. Choi realizes more how the two really loved eachother. They're so affectionate, and these made her heart melt.

'My son, he's really a grown man..' She thought and teared up a little.

She finally puts the paper on Beomgyu's notebook, putting it back to his bag.

She then found the two boys at the park, talking.

"Beomi!"Mrs. Choi called.

Soobin looked over after Beomgyu, bowing and greeting her.

"My son, I will be going now. I'll see you on my next visit.." She hugged Beomgyu, and he hugged her back.

"You too, Soobin. Take good care of him while I'm not here. Take care of eachother.." She hugged Soobin too, making him surprised. "I'll look after him. Goodbye, Mrs. Choi!"

"You mean 'mom'?"

They laughed, except Beomgyu who flinched at that. His mother were teasing them.

"It's fine, actually! You can call me mom just like Beomgyu do."

"I will, mom" He bowed the last time, Beomgyu 
smiled brightly. His mother melted.

"Goodbye, my sons!" The two waved her goodbye.

The lady finally left for her flight and she arrived at the airport in perfect time.

And then their life goes on, Soobin and Taehyun continued their passion about playing football. Beomgyu got interested in drawing. Hueningkai finds himself liking instrument.
And Yeonjun, loves dancing.

And at their last trimester, Soobin finally got the chance to introduce Beomgyu as his boyfriend to his parents. The two visited Soobin's parents in Busan, who were living with their other relatives since Soobin chose to study at Seoul. The couple often fight, but they make up in the end of the day.

Beomgyu was happier, Soobin couldn't describe how happy he is just by words.

THE END.

OKAY, THATS IT! I GIVE UP..IM REALLY OUT OF IDEAS SO I ENDED UP JUMPING TO THE EPILOGUE. (SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE TOO, I HAD A BUNCH OF STUDIES 🙏🙏)

THANKYOU SOSOMUCH FOR READING!! AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED TOO..TVT..

EVEN THOUGH THIS BOOK WASN'T THE BEST, I REALLY HOPE IT WAS GOOD. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS STORY, REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!

ANYWAY, ENJOY YOUR DAY! IM PLANNING TO MAKE MORE BOOK SOON ><