=The Daybreak Coalition=

✒; Here comes the Break the Day nation!

-

''Civilians are unwanted for our final goal. We were supposed to travel to the stars and beyond, but we realize this is impossible now. Our stealth technology is one of the most advanced alongside some advancements in interrupting communication. No matter how once we eliminate our enemies, our allies are next and then finally, ourselves. Leaving Zirianata is not just an order, it is our belief. And if you have the same thoughts, do us a favor and join us. All of our cities are military bases.'' (✒; mfs didn't even want us wow, so selfish smh)

The Daybreak Coalition is a nation that is ruled over by [[Baron Daybreak|Chief Admiral Baron]]. They are a splinter faction that was resurrected after The Final City's destruction, during which they took more territory and became more powerful. Their original goal was to destroy and leave [[Zirianata]], but that changed when [[Vasiliska Daybreak|Vasiliska]] left for the stars by herself.
As of now, here are the active characters: [[Baron Daybreak]], [[Liege Somon]], [[Vichkov Alekhi]], [[Aviator Anatoliy]], [[Caludios Belyaev]]

Political Standpoint: '''The Daybreak Coalition''' is currently allied with:
-[[The Sunrise Republic]]

'''The Daybreak Coalition''' is currently hostile to:
-[[The Days Union]]
-[[The Republic of Aurora]]
-[[Sector Nocturne]]

'''The Daybreak Coalition''' is currently neutral towards:
-[[Victorovna Federation]]
-[[The Monarchy of Ustinover]]
-[[The Oligarchy of Tyusian]]

Geography: '''The Republic of Aurora''' is located in the south of [[Zirianata]]. It's cities are military bases. It is mainly settled in [[Astura]], a vast and expansive jungle that has plagued its enemies, and rewarded its inhabitants ever since its inception. And [[Dezon|Dezonis]], which is vast with coasts that may be relatively tame, and is containing thousands of rivers along with stunning adventurers in its wake. It is on the north of [[The Days Union|the Days Union]], [[Sector Nocturne]] and [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]] and east-north of [[The Oligarchy of Tyusian|the Oligarchy of Tyusian]], [[The Monarchy of Ustinover|the Monarchy of Ustinover]] and [[The Republic of Aurora|the Republic of Aurora]].

Army: Those who fight for '''the Daybreak Coalition's''' army are listed as cadets.

Trainings: ''What are trainings?'' Trainings are usually hosted by higher-ups, such as the Chief Admiral, Defense Marshals, and anyone that is above the rank of sergeant. The trainings usually last for an hour or more and result in people joining the army or ranking up.
Ranks: ''What are ranks and how do I obtain them?''
There are many ranks you may achieve. The current ranking system has been revised to have more additional rankings before becoming high-ranking administrative personnel in the military. It has existed for a long time and continues to serve the Daybreak Coalition. Cadets' promotion factor can be influenced by how well they do in general military aspects, how skilled they are, how efficient they are in trainings, their evaluations in combat, their activity, warfare achievements, and their honorable service experience in events in combat. The rankings in order (from lowest to highest):

-CADET: Cadets who have joined the Daybreak Coalition army program or were conscripted into it. Most commonly the ground forces; serving as defense, assault, and various others tasks.

-COMBAT SPECIALIST: A rank above cadet. Cadets who have become very well experienced and trained leading them to be above that of a normal cadet. *SERGEANT: Sergeant is a rank wedged between cadet and lieutenant. They mostly serve the same purpose of cadets but have access to trying-out for additional special forces. Sergeants must go through an exclusive training or demonstration to reach the rank of lieutenant.

-SNIPER RECONNAISSANCE UNIT: Access to Sniper weaponry. They engage targets from positions of concealment or at distances exceeding the target's detection capabilities.

-LIEUTENANT: A commissioned officer in the armed forces. It can also be seen as the army rank of captain. It is the first obtainable rank to have permission to host official trainings.

-COLONEL: An extremely high ranking officer who sits higher than a lieutenant. They have shown extreme skill and excellence. Many of these are members of special forces.

-BRIGADIER: Responsible for leading squadrons and other special force units. They typically wear a garment made of heavy cloth, canvas, or leather, lined internally with small oblong steel plates riveted to the fabric.

-LIEUTENANT GENERAL: The main command force of the army within the Daybreak Coalition. They are responsible for constructing events and managing promotions.

-DEFENSE MARSHAL+: Only officials are able to achieve this rank and above.

Training guide''Is there a training guide I can follow?''

-STS = Side to side in rank formation in a horizontal line.

-Center Face = Face forwards toward the host.

-Left Face = Face 90° left (Don't fix to that, if they tell you left and then right you would then be facing complete opposite from the leader unless they did center after left.)

-Right Face = Face 90° right (Don't fix to that, if they tell you right and then left you would then be facing complete opposite from the leader unless they did center after left.)

-About Face = Full 180° turn (Basically to your opposite side.)

-Right Incline = 45° to the right. (Same with right faces, if they tell you to right incline and then left incline, you would face almost complete opposite, but on the almost left or right upper corner.)

-Left Incline = 45° to the left. (Same with left faces, if they tell you to left incline and then right incline, you would face almost complete opposite, but on the almost left or right upper corner.)

-Control Face = Watch the players movements until they say center face ONLY. If the officer who is using control face jumps on your head you must spin uncontrollably.

-Wedge, Triangle, Spearhead Formation = Get into a triangle shape from highest to lowest rank.

-Reverse Wedge, Reverse Triangle, Reverse Spearhead Formation = Same formation, just invert the triangle so that lowest ranks are in the front, and highest rank is the last in the back.

-Prison Box = Surround the player on four sides and have guns primed facing the player. Extra participants should be behind the four surrounding the target. If the enemy were to run out of the box via the corners, only the extra participants should fire on them to prevent friendly fire. If there are no extra participants the primary units may fire.

-Box = Surround the player on their corners facing outwards at an incline. Additional participants should be in front of the four surrounding player, facing outwards as well.

-VIP Diamond = Surround the player on all four sides facing outward. Extra participants should be in front of the four surrounding the VIP, and still facing outwards.

-Defensive Prison Box = Surround the player on all four sides facing inward. Extra participants should be behind the four surrounding the enemy, but facing outwards.

-Left/Right Wing = Form a line going downwards and sideways with players connected by their shoulders.

-Reverse Left/Right Wing = Form a line going upwards and sideways with players connected by their shoulders.

-SFL = Stand in a straight line behind the highest rank.

-DCL = Similar to a SFL but those behind the high rank should be in twos, shoulder to shoulder. *March = Follow behind the leader (in a formation if told to.)

-Halt = Stop and get in position of SFL.

Activities: ''What are activities?''
 Due to [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]] and the Daybreak Coalition being allied, and to make it easier for the government eyes to see one's actions, an individual who is in either army must send their activity and increase the chance of promotion. Activities are types of events where 1 or more cadets showcase their activity by doing things such as fighting darkness creatures and capturing flags in [[Chaparov War Zone]].
As of now, there are only 2 types of activities:
-Fighting Darkness creatures in [[Dezon, Daybreak Base Ironholde]]
-Fighting and capturing flags in [[Chaparov War Zone]]

Applications: ''Is there any way to apply for the army? If so, how?''
The only way to enter the Daybreak Coalition army is to be enlisted into the program or handpicked by government officials. Those still waiting for an assignment are registered under the enlistment program.

Morphs: ''Are there any morphs?''
 Yes there are morphs for every rank. Just like [[The Republic of Aurora|the Aurora]] and [[The Days Union|the Union's]] armies, you are required to have your morphs during activities.

Eyes: Those who come from the Daybreak Coalition typically have black, red, or dark red eyes.