Velvian Elos

Character = Velvian Elos
Alias = Velvian Elos
Race/species = Biological Daynian
Gender = Non-binary (✒; They're apparently a biological girl)
Height = 6'8" (203.2 cm) (✒; WHY ARE THEY SO TALL)
Birthday = 12th February
Hair_color = White
Eye_color = Red Eyes, Yellow Pupils
Affiliation = [[The Days Union]]
Occupation = Weapon Specalist
Status = Alive
Relative(s) = Unnamed Mother, and Father
Discord_debut = 1/26/2022
Roblox_debut = 1/15/2022

Velvian is the Weapons Specialist of [[The Days Union]].

Appearance: Velvian wears a black pair of goggles accompanied by a dark gray/black colored hat. They have long white hair which is usually pulled back. They have a scar going across their face horizontally and another vertically. Velvian wears a light brown under shirt, and a darker brown coat on top of it. They is also occasionally depicted in a black tactical vest, and sometimes a black tie. After the butcher cannibalized their leg, it was replaced by a mechanical one.

Personality: Velvian has a soft spoken anxious personality, they're often quiet but when comfortable they can be kind and friendly. In general they are an active and calm person, but can get stressed easily. Velvian has shown signs of paranoia and normally that paranoia can lead to small episodes of terror and anxiety.

Background: History; Velvian grew up poor, in a bad household and only had their mother to rely on. Their father considered them a failure, saying they wanted a son, and thus neglected Velvian. They went on to become a weapons specialist to protect the union, and their mother.

Trivia:
-They love coffee.
-They wanted to be a poet.
-Their childhood plushie was purple.
-They used to play the flute.
-They have befriended [[Aviator Anatoliy]].
-They bake.
-They are diagnosed with autism, schizophrenia, vocal and motor tics.