New York special pt1

Ladybug and Kitty Noir once again tried to defeat Mr. Pigeon, who this time used his pigeons to fly the Eiffel Tower into the sky.

"Since Paris doesn't want us, we'll just go to the Moon, just like in Jules Verne's book!" The said book was in his hand. Meanwhile, Ladybug wrapped the yo-yo around the legs of the tower, so she and Kitty Noir climbed up on it.

"And tell me, how do you want to breathe in space, birdbrain? If you can figure it out, you could really tell me." Kitty Noir called out to him as Ladybug looked around. She saw the book, a pigeon, the tower, and the stapler in her hand.

"I know how to use my Lucky Charm!" She rolled the yo-yo off the tower, causing them both to fall. "Let's bring him back to Earth before he hurts himself!" Meanwhile, she opened the top of the yo-yo and took out a purple macaroon and ate it. Kitty Noir did just that, only with a Camembert cheese.

"Power up!" they shouted, then transformed into their space form. They quickly flew up to him and defeated him in a few minutes.

The tower is now back in place. Ladybug slowly put the book back. "There you go." she said to her partner as the blonde held a yellow rose in front of her. "There you go. Oh, you've said that already." She smiled softly at her as she continued to hold the rose towards her.

"M'Lady, I brought this rose exclusively for you. I tried to find the most perfect. After all, you always deserve the perfect." she explained. Ladybug playfully rolled her eyes and a slight blush appeared on her face. Sometimes she cursed Kitty Noir for being so cute.

"Kitty Noir, that's nice of you as always, but I told you this really isn't necessary."

"Yeah, I know. But I still want to give this to you. You know, you tell me many times if I understand the meaning of the colors of roses. So far, I have given you a red and a white rose. Red represents passion and white represents purity love. Maybe because of these you hesitated to accept, but this time I brought a yellow rose, which means friendship."

She took a step closer. "I actually love that roses have meaning, so you don't need words to get your point across. So here it is, the perfect partnership."

Ladybug smiled. "Are you sure yellow roses don't represent jealousy?" Kitty Noir was surprised for a moment. "Um...no, that's impossible. It used to be a sign of jealousy, but now it's a sign of friendship. I know because I looked for it." her confident smile returned.

"So...do you accept?" she asked, handing it to her again. The other girl slowly took it from her. "You know I've never refused one of your roses." she said and started towards the door. She turned to her again and sniffed it. "But I don't need a rose to know that I couldn't ask for a better partner than you. It smells so good anyway. Thanks, kitty."

With that, she dropped the yo-yo and swung. Kitty Noir watched her leave with a loving sigh. "She's so perfect."

--------------------------------------

The class was now in the library with Miss Bustier and Mr. Damoclas watching a sock puppet movie about the development of the friendship between George Washington and the Frenchman Marquis de Lafayette. The film was made by the class.

As the movie ended, the two adults clapped in satisfaction. "Congratulations, that truly was a sensational student film." their teacher praised them. "And completed just in time for our departure to French-American Friendship Week in New York!" continued the principal.

The students started cheering. All of them were looking forward to the trip.

"Ah, good thing my parents aren't letting me go with you. Not seeing you all for a week will feel like a vacation." Chloe said with satisfaction. Although she promised herself that she would change, it will still be difficult to let go of this contemptuous habit.