chapter 4

TW: abuse if you don't like it, I'll put a ⚠️ to where it starts and ends

Omniscient 🕉

Amani walked home, praying that it won't be bad. She walked in and saw her father sitting there with his hands on his head, stressing out, but she didn't know why. Jacob heard the door shut, and his quickly stood up. " Amani, get over here now," he said with a stern voice. He had the belt in his hand. " Who gave you permission to leave and go places while I was gone? Huh, because I know for a fact I told you to STAY HOME DIDNT I?" He yelled in her face.

"Yea," Amani said without making eye contact. " Look at me," Jacob said. Amani refused to look at him in his cold eyes. " Look. at. me." He said, staring at the top of her head. She still didn't.

⚠️
He grabbed her by her hair and started beating her repeatedly with the belt onto her bare back. " Next time, I ask you to do something, you better do it," Jacob said while grabbing another fist full of hair and dragging her up the stairs. Amani was crying. wishing  she had anything to fight back. He took her to his room and threw her at the door.

He went into his closet to get out a big knife. He punched her in her face repeatedly until she screamed out in pain. He cut her arm with the knife, watching her arm bleed. He was a true phyco, and she didn't know how to get out, but she knew once she did, she would never be back.

" I've never wanted you. I took you from your mother at birth, and you're never going to see her again. You're stuck with me. Not before I kill you, tho I'm tired of dealing with your ass and I wish she would have aborted you." He said while cutting her more. He had cut her in the stomach but not deep enough to kill her just to leave her with an unforgetful scar
⚠️

( I'm sorry if this is  sad, but it does get better, I promise.💋)

She had bruises everywhere, her arms and cuts, and all of them were bleeding. Her back was hurting her like hell. Her head was pounding. With all the strength she had, she kicked him in the balls.

She ran to her room while he screamed out in pain.  She locked the door and grabbed her phone, calling Alex, who was still with the guys just in case she needed their help. Which she did desperately. The phone rang 3 times before she picked up.

" Alex, I need you guys right now to come and call the cops or something, please. I need help." Amani barely got out while she was huffing for air. " Aight we on the way stay in the line so I know your ok." Alex said while she face timed her instead to see what was happening.

Amani answered. " Oh shit Amani your face. Where else did he hurt you." Ddot asked. Amani showed all of the injuries he gave her before hearing a bang on her door while she leaned against it.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR AMANI OR ITS GOING TO BE HELL" Jacob yelled trying to get in. " Just wait, Amani, we almost there. Hold on. We called the Cops they should be there soon." Notti said. Before anyone could say anything else, they heard a loud crashing noise. They heard Amani scream, and then the phone cut off. "Yo, Jay hurry the fuck up" dd yelled. He didn't know what was going on. No one did they were just worried for their friends' safety.

They had finally got there. They saw 3 cop cars pull up. " Are you guys tye one that called?" Cop 1 said. "Yea, our friend is getting badly abused in this house. It's been happening for a long time, " Jay said. Since he was the oldest, he thought it would be best it he talked to the cop. All three cop looked at each other, then went to the door and busted it down.

" GET OFF THE GIRL AND PUT YOUR HAND IN THE AIR WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM," cop 3 yelled. One cop was detaining him while one was searching the house for anything illegal. The other cop called the ambulance for Amani. Alex ran up to Amani, trying to sit her up, but she had absolutely no strength to move. She layed there sad, confused, and angry. She had all these emotions, but the one thing she had on her mind was revenge.

Skip to a couple of days later

Amani was in the hospital. There has been a child care worker in and out of her room trying to figure out where she should go since her father is arrested. Dd, ddot, notti, Alex, and jay were here often. They came today to talk to Amani and keep her mind distracted from everything. They knew her life was shit right now. They knew once she was left alone, her mind wandered into a very dark place.

As they were talking, a social worker came in. " Are you amani? Im hannah, " the worker asked? She nodded her head. " So I know you have been told by your father that your mom was dead. But in the system, it says your mom is alive and well with kids of her own who happen to be older than you. Isn't that great." Hannah said with a smile on her face. "Amani looked confused. "What do you mean my mom is alive with kids of her own. I found out she was alive when he was hitting me, but kids?" She said, shocked. "What's her mom's name?" Alex asked. "Actually, her mom is here with two of her kids. The other three were not at home when she got the call, so you'll meet them later." Hannah said, walking out.

Then crimsley walked in( if you forgot crimsley is dd and nottis mom), the 4 boys were confused.  Crimsley started crying and walking up to Amani. " Oh my gosh, my baby, my beautiful baby girl. You look so different, I can't believe it. I'm at lost for words. "
Crimsley said, hugging her. She knew it was her daughter she could feel it just like how Amani could feel that was her mom.

( You guys know that one song,' my baby, my baby, your my baby, say it to me' ? You guys should play it that sound fits perfectly)

(This song)

"Ma?" Notti asked his mother. Crimsley turns around. "Ethan? David? Justin? what are you doing here?" "She's our friend. What are you doing here." Jay asks his mother. They were all confused.

Melz and jstar had walked in seeing their brothers sitting in the chairs along with ddot and alex, who they didn't know.

" oh um this is your younger sister Amani Grace Reyes," crimsley said with a smile on her face

A/n 💖

I hope you guys like this, and I'm sorry for it being kind of sad if you think that, and the ending is kind of a cliffhanger