PRECIOUS KP!

nowthats_tv ☑️

like by preciouskp and 990,908 others nowthats_tv Omg @preciouskp is already fighting!🫢 to much fights this episode

nowthats_tv Omg @preciouskp is already fighting!🫢 to much fights this episode. South central baddies season 4 OUT NOW 🍿🍿🍿hosted by @hetobougieee!!

view all 200,671 comments

@User1
watching the shit now!

@User2
them DC bitches be getting in the field tho🤣
^@User3
oo kp from dc! i love her alr!

@User4
who is she beating up🫢
^@User5
CHINA! her ass getting whooped.

@User6
moe🤣 she almost had her ass under the car!

@User7
😛😛 Zodiac twin!! BIG SAG

@User8
i need the other episode asap!

@User9
yall peeped tht boy tryna help🤣

~

KP is an example of bold! she don't take shit from nobody, if somebody sneak dissing and she notice it she gon say something, KP stands on business!

Kimora owns a business doing hair, she had done 3 stars hair which were Ari fletcher, Suki, and Flo milli! which made her get noticed more. But even if she got them hands doing hair, her hands can do a lot more than just that. She throw them hands!

KP was originally born in Brentwood DC where all the crimes and shootings be at but moved to LA when she was only 15 but still lived around dangerous activities. She used to get in fights wherever she was at, play with guns, hang with the wrong crew and getting confronted by cops. She was the type of person you would see on the block, her and her crew and you would automatically know who they were.

At the age of 18 kp wanted to focus on wanting her own business and getting out the hood because she was still living in the same place. She definitely didn't wanna stay there for long.

Kimora got the name KP from her name, Kimora perry, but really she got it because people would always call her precious kimora, but kimora didn't want it to be PK but she did think it was cute but not for her. Another reason she got the name was because her favorite rapper KP aka K pistol which was also from the same city as her.

KP had a precious mindset, but a bad bitch one at heart. She doesn't take shit from bitches that try to get at her. She stands on business she walks on business she dances on business to oms.

PRECIOUS KP