EPISODE 2: Standing in business part 2

"Tuh, bet a bitch won't talk about my kids again though." I said rolling my eyes at china, making her not say a thing, just breathing heavy.

"Man fuck yo kid." China said, still trying to wrap her hair.

"Bet you won't say it to my face though bitch!" I said making security block me from seeing her.

I try to walk out the kitchen but security and they big dog face ass wanna grab me. "Nigga i'm not about to do shit, let go! Oh my fucking gosh." I said getting there hands off of me going into the living room.

I walk in and i see Ivori and kash squaring up. I see kash punch ivori first making ivori punch her to, and they both start getting at it. They was looking like it was a tie, and ivori was taking them punches and kash was taking them punches to.

"Get in there! Get in there!" One of the girls say cheering one of the bitches on.

Then suddenly Isaiah gets in between them, stopping the fight.

"Bitch wassup." Ivori says to kash. "Dead homies, ima knock in wit you, you looking bitch, wassup! fuck you talkin bout bitch" Ivori says fast, dead homies heated, while getting up tryna stand up from the couch but lands on the floor. Then she try's to get from behind security tryna get at her again.

Security starts getting in her way and some tryna calm her down saying "you good." and "It's alright." but that definitely wasn't helping

"Oo. Bitch ima eat you." Ivori said still pacing around. "Thats why you and bitch. Bitch i wasn't done bitch. On my soul." Ivori said making kash go outside trying to check her face. "Oo bitch yea, Oh yea bitch!" Ivori said getting held by security. "Oh yea bitch. Big Ivori. Who you thought you was eating?" Ivori says now just starting to rant. "Oh yea and yo eye fucked to bitch." Ivori said pacing around still.

INT IVORI: I gave you what you wanted, that eye. Think about it.

"BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!" Ivori said while pacing around. "Ima wait for you."

INT KP: so at this point. uh.. Oo chile, ion even know what to say right now! but a whole lotta fuck shit goin on.

(Ok, so long story short, ivori kept ranting more waiting for kash to be done getting her eye checked.)

KP looks to the corner of her eye and see fly niy run up on knuckles making them start fighting. Knuckles was to the wall with her scarf almost to her face but still punching niy even though she couldn't really see and fly niy was doing the same.

Every time knuckles and fly niy get into it, it always seems like a match. There was never no in between unless one of them sneak.

They kept on punching still having a tie then suddenly security yelled telling them to break it up.

"Alright break it up!" Isaiah yelled while getting in between them, spreading them apart.

Security separated them in different spots. Knuckles staying in the same place they fought and fly niy being by where the tv was, trying to get through, tryna fight again.

"Ima get it every time." Fly niy said. "Gon get it every time." She repeated, still trying to get across the room to knuckles.

"Gon get it every time, gon get it every time, gon get it every time bitch!" Niy yelled making herself very much clear.

"I'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready." ivori said getting back to the spot she was at, fighting earlier.

"Aye, kash you ready?" one of the security guards said to kash, pointing.

"When they gon be done fighting, we needa get this shit over with" i said putting my hands on my hips. "But when i'm done fucking 2 of these bitches up first." I said chuckling to fly niy, with her just nodding her head while wrapping her scarf up.