Dex

[Dex is severely underrated. Just saying]

"Percy!" I heard Annabeth cry. Uh oh. That doesn't sound good. I gave the remaining troll a good sucker punch and hurried over to Annabeth.

"What? What's wrong?" Biana asked hurriedly.

"Out of the way, doctor coming through!" Will pushed his way through and saw Percy lying motionless on the ground.

"Almost dying three times in a week?" Keefe whistled. "That's gotta beat Foster's record." Sophie punched him in the shoulder.

"Get him to Elwin!" Wonderboy yelled.

"I have some spare elixirs in my pocket." I pulled out a bottle of Youth and some Achey-Break and handed it to Will, who expertly pried open Percy's mouth and dribbled some into his mouth. Then he got out the thing they call ambrosia and stuffed some into his mouth.

Linh bent down and made a cooling patch out of water like she did to Wylie before. Annabeth whispered to him something about strangling him and Seaweed Brains. Weird. His eyes fluttered open.

"Don't waste your...energy on—" He paused to cough. "—on me." 

"What happened, Kelp face?" Nico growled. Percy paused to cough again.

"P-poison." He pointed to his shoulder, scowling. "They should really...get better killing ideas..." 

"Linh, put the water on his shoulder!" Will took the dart out and Linh put the water over his shoulder.

"It's not working!" She cried after several seconds. Annabeth made a sort of strangled sound. 

"I think...it's pit scorpion..." Percy managed to croak. Annabeth and Will paled significantly.

"Pit scorpion?" I asked, not needing elaboration to know that it was deadly.

"The poison is fatal and would kill a normal person within 60 seconds." Frank explained. "The dart was coated in it. I think Percy would last a bit longer since he has limited control over it, but he won't last long."

"We need to get him to Elwin." Keefe said, all silliness gone. Tam and Linh lifted Percy up with telekinesis.

"I'll take him." Nico volunteered. "I can shadow-travel. There's no light here for your guys to light-leap." Will opened his mouth to protest but Nico already disappeared before he could say anything.

"I can teleport us there." Sophie said. "Grab hands, everybody. Fitz, Tam, Linh, can you levitate the others who can't?"

"I can fly." Jason added. "I can help, too." Sophie nodded and we pushed against the ground. Since the ceiling was so high, we could easily teleport. Hazel shifted the cave to make it higher, until Sophie said to stop. We all plummeted towards the bloodstained floor, a crack echoed through the room, and we fell into the void.

Line break caused by teleportation

"Oof!" Keefe groaned as Sophie, Tam, Fitz, and I landed on him. Frank wheezed as Hazel and Annabeth fell on top of him, and Jason somehow managed to heroically catch Piper, along with Wylie, Marella, and Linh.

"Get off me, Tammy boy." Keefe grumbled. "You too, Fitzy." Sophie blushed and got off of Keefe immediately.

"Not you, Foster." Keefe grinned. "I'm fine with you, it's just that Fitzy and Bangs boy are a tad bit heavier than you."

"Shut the fuck up, guys. Percy is dying here and you're joking around?" Piper's voice was raised a couple octaves higher than it usually was.

"Language." Elwin muttered as Bullhorn started screaming.