Chapter 1: Heaven's Special Guests

Sean Salian was one of the happiest and brightest of Heaven's angels, Sean and he had always been a huge dreamer. He was also the brother-figure for a Seraphim named Emily who was equally filled with glee and joy. Actually, Emily sometimes becomes too excited, so Sean has to get her settled anytime that happens.

Sean's Pov

Sean: *yawn* Hello Golden gates! Good morning Peter! Good morning Michael!

I was greeting all my fellow Angels.

It was another glorious, beautiful, holy, and wonderful day in Heaven and I was feeling very blessed to be in charge of planning big projects as make Heaven even more amazing with each idea.

???: Looks like someone's about to sing a song!

Sean: Hey Emily!

A slow up beating tune starts playing in the background

Sean: You are right!!

Sean: *flies in a loopy loop over her* "Today's gonna be a perfectly happy day in Heaven!"

I go on to sing about the wonders, joys, and delights that the eternal paradise has to offer.

Sean & Several Other Angels: *Angelic harmonizing*

After 8 minutes and 45 seconds of singing......

Sean: I always do my best after singing a good song! Haha! So Emily have any ideas about what we should do today? Has Sera read over my most recent proposition?

Emily: Yes, she did. I was there, but... She had other plans...

Sean: Well, she always has the final say as the head Seraphim and I respect her for that.

Emily: I read it as well, but don't you think we have enough Gelato shops already? Not that Heaven isn't big enough for more than 100+ Different Gelato shops. Hehehe.

Sean: Haha! I guess I have been having a lot of dreams about desserts lately. I'll hopefully have a better dream filled with new ideas tonight.

Emily: Well did you hear about the special meeting we're having today?

Sean: Wait- Hold... What meeting? Like a Council meeting?

Emily: I believe so. I don't see what the big deal is though? We have these meetings all the time.

Sean: True... that's very true... Hahaha- Wait... Who is that with Saint Peter? Are they new souls?

Emily: *Happy Emily Squeaking Noises* Eeeee!

Sean: Oh boy! Em, Emi, Emily! *grabs both of her shoulders* Deep breaths, remember. I need you to be calm for me please. We don't need you getting too excited if there's an important meeting later today now do we?

Emily: *is now somewhat more calm* S-Sorry Sean...

Sean: You and I really do act like siblings. Haha!

Emily: What would I do without you and Sera? Hehe!

Sera materializes between us.

Sera: Those aren't just any ordinary souls Dream Bearer.

Sean: Wait- You wouldn't happen to know who they are now would you?

Sera: I believe I remember you once telling me that all souls are to be viewed and measured equally and fairly.

Emily: Aside from being Heaven's Big Dreamer, you are very good with making clear points on multiple subjects.

Sean: "No individual soul should ever be seen as having more or less value than any other. For each soul is unique and amazing in its own way."