Chapter 5: The Battle!

This Chapter will be the saddest chapter so far as we all know about how it ended... but it will also be a cliffhanger until Hazbin Hotel Season 2 drops! I'm basically making this story in the actual timeline of the canon series, but obviously having my own original character included as well.

A vast display of various tv monitors and screens of the hotel being live streamed throughout the entirety of Hell.

Charlie: Yes team! Let me see that- Oh! Niffty, nice side swipe! Pentious, like to see that effort.

Sir Pentious: Teamwork makes the dream work!

Everyone was training hard and being helpful towards one another.

Sean: Come on Vaggie! I haven't even broken a sweat yet! Keep it up!

Vaggie: For someone who has supposedly never fought before, you're putting up quite a good fight!

Sean: Thank you!

The scene shifts to Vox watching everyone via his Vox Tech cameras.

Vox: No way! They're going to fight? Oh, my God. Ha ha ha ha! Oh. Looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well. *chuckles* Oh Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED!

Vox laughs loudly and sinisterly.

Back with everyone at the Hazbin Hotel...

Charlie: *sighs* Oh, I wish my mom was here to see this.

Vaggie: The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?

Suddenly Sir Pentious comes out the door wearing a blue military uniform.

Sir Pentious: Fear not, damsels, I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!

Vaggie: What in the Hell are you supposed to be?

Sir Pentious: *saluting* General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all.

Charlie: Thank you Pen.

Sean: *flying above* I doubt they'll be expecting to go against me, and I'll be able to even the odds thanks to my glorious wings!

Vaggie: Great! We'll need that aerial cover!

Sean: I don't plan on taking all of them on mid flight. I was hoping I'd see you soaring too, so why don't we see how you handle combat while using your wings. Might as well put them to good use! We'll need as much of an edge in the coming battle as possible.

Vaggie: You make a very solid point. So... *spreads her wings* Best 2 out of 3?

Sean: Hahaha! Now you're getting into it!

Niffty: What can I do to help?

General Pentious: I'm glad you asked, solider. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall. Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault.

Charlie: How about this? If you see an Angel, stab it.

Niffty spots Angel Dust, but arrows labeled Stab highlight him.