Chapter 4: Fallen Hero

This Chapter will be shorter and will be completely original content rather than an edited version of a current episode of the show.

Suddenly, the red skylines of Hell cracked open revealing a glowing figure falling at high speed, it was an Angel. Who ever this was, they landed roughly on the charred ground right in the front yard of the Hotel.

???: Aagh! Fuck! W-where am I?! *I look up in pain and see a tall building named the "Hazbin Hotel." Ironic I landed in her front yard.

*The wounded Angel spits out gold blood and struggled to stand up*

???: I... *cough* *cough* Need to- Warn them....

Meanwhile inside...

Angel Dust: Umm, Okay what was all the ruckus?

Husk: Beats me. All I know is that we've got a war coming.

Suddenly a loud knocking arrived at the door.

???: Open up! O-Open up p-please!

Everyone prepares for a possible fight.

Charlie: They wouldn't launch the attack this early...

Vaggie: Well, we can't be too sure about that.

???: C-Charlie? Vaggie!? P-Please let me in!

Charlie and Vaggie cautiously approached the door. Charlie opened the door only to see an Angel standing there. Vaggie aims her spear directly at his neck forcing a fearful gulp down his throat.

Vaggie: What brings you to our doorstep!?

Sean: Don't be s-so hostile... I-it's me. S-Sean.

Charlie: It can't be... Sean?

Sean: *coughing golden blood* Ow... Hehe. Don't mind me, I just came down here willingly to be of assistance. If only that were the case.

Vaggie: *withdrawing her spear* What happened after we left?

Angel Dust: Why are you all fucked up, and who did this to you?

Sean: *winces in pain as he holds his hand to where his left eye once was* Lute took quite a lot of pleasure attacking me. Sera was the one who gave Lute the order to do this to me.

Charlie: Your own leader!? B-But why?

Sean: Just like your father, I've been casted out of Heaven for eternity. I'm a Fallen Angel now. All because I defended you Princess Morningstar... However, I don't regret any of it!

Vaggie: What about Adam? Did he-

Sean: Nah! The asshole was out of the courtroom by the time Sera pronounced me as Fallen. I never thought I'd ever have to stain my hands with the blood of my own, but I guess I'm not really one of them anymore now am I?

I try taking a step forward, but almost trip and fall, but Charlie catches me. Charlie and Vaggie both help me up as I introduce myself to everyone else. I soon lose consciousness and I'm taken in the kitchen to get treated.

Cherri Bomb: So now we have 2 Angels on our side eh? Pretty badass ain't it?

Angel Dust: Just hope the kid has combat experience...

Some time later...

I woke up all fixed and sat up. I began singing my own reprise of Hell is Forever.

Sean: "Hell is Forever and Sera sent me to die! I did what they told me, but they casted me from the sky! The rules are stained with red, now that I'm here left for dead, I vow to end this massacre and take my revenge!

I hold back tears as I looked in a mirror.

Sean: You have really lost your way... but I made my own choice, to help these souls find a way to paradise! And that's what I'm going to do!

I walk into the lobby where everyone else was.

Sean: So, from what I can tell... It's Lucifer's daughter, an ex-exorcist, an Overlord, a snake and his egg minions, a spunky bomb specialist, a porn star, a sober bartender, a maid with a terrifying personality, a army of cannibals, and me, your very own Fallen Angel vs Adam and Heaven's exorcist army?

Angel Dust: Better than us being on our own without anyone at all.

Husk: Let me guess? You're about to say that we're all gonna die?

Sean: I wasn't going to say that. Actually I'd say we have a pretty good chance!

Vaggie: Please tell me you can fight?

Sean: I may not have the strength of a Seraphim like Sera or an Archangel like Michael or Gabriel, but I am very well capable of making a stand. Sure they took my eye and heavenly ranking, but they didn't take this from me!

Suddenly a Angelic Steel War Scythe materializes out of thin air and I grab it.

Charlie: Emily must be worried about you.

Sean: She'll be fine... I'm sure of it.

Vaggie: Nice that we're finding time to have some bonding and all, but right now we have to focus on getting ready for Adam and his bloodthirsty armada tomorrow.

Sean: I'm sure you can help get me more ready. So I don't want you to hold back on me Vaggie.

Sir Pentious: Let's make a warrior out of this new recruit!

We all laughed and started training...