☆Summary☆/☆Prolouge☆

When you think about family you think of someone who is related to you by blood

When you think about family you think of someone who is related to you by blood. This wasn't the case for the Lee-Everett family. Dahlia Lee had met Jonah one year after she had given birth to her beautiful baby boy Romeo. Dahlia hadn't initially wanted to introduce the two thinking this would cause him to turn away but it didn't.

It didn't stop Jonah from caring, Infact this made him care more. From the day he met the brown eyed boy he had fallen in love and not just with the kids mother but with the whole family, That day he promised to care for Romeo like his own and to make sure Dahlia felt love like she never had.

After two years they got married, even though everyone said they were moving to fast and that this was a bad idea. They knew that nothing could change the way they loved eachother, How everytime they were near eachother their eyes would sparkle and how they couldnt keep their hands off of eachother only seperating to hold the five year-old boy who was the light of their lives, the little brown eyed boy that loved his family and didnt think anything of the fact that his dad didn't look like him, his family was great and nothing could stop him from loving the people he called his family.

No one had thought that six years after they met, Four years after they got married that the Lee-Everett family would suffer a lost, A lost that was so great it effected all of them for years after. Twenty-six year old Dahlia and seven year old Romeo had gotten into a car crash a crash with an unknown cause only thought to be a accident. That day Dahlia had died protecting her boy, sacrificing her life for the boy she loved leaving him and his father forever.

The crash was something no one had expected not Dahlia, Jonah or even Romeo they didnt know that a seamlessly innocent trip to the store would result in a disaster. It took ten minutes for the police to get to the crime scene, But by the time they got there it was too late. All the people who witnessed the scene that night would tell you how horrendous it was, a silver car flipped laying in the middle of the road the only noise being a little boy crying and screaming for his mother that wasn't responding. Cries that were so heart wrenching that the night seemed darker the stars weren't bright anymore the only thing lighting the area was the blue and red lights of ambulances and police cars and the glow of the full moon shining over the scene.

Ever since that day the Lee-Everett house never felt the same; It was as if a flame had dulled. But every flame can eventually be relit, every flame can once again shine just as bright as before with a little help.

Okay. So this was the summary/ kind of like a past catch up thing. I just wanted to tell Romeos past and why he is the way he is. Hope you guys liked it and dont forget to comment and vote if I should continue the story.
~Sapphirestarzz
503 words