The rain

Author's pov
As the rain started, Aditya starting looking on his phone to see where the Uber driver has reached, why is he taking a long time. And then he saw Heer, she was enjoying in the rain , she was dancing in the rain. Aditya got mesmerized by her beauty. He was smiling seeing Heer's face smiling, but then he noticed her top was see through, we could see her undergarments. Aditya approached near her and she stopped moving. He removed his beige sweater he was wearing and gave it to Heer. Aditya was now only wearing a half sleeve white shirt, with two buttons upon at the top.

They were completely drenched in the rain.
He said "your top is see through"

She quickly turned over and was feeling embarrassed. She put on the sweater that Aditya gave her and turned over and said "th-than-thanks".

The Uber came and they embarked in and reached at the hotel in around 20 minutes. No one spoke in the car it was completely silent.

Heer was texting Nishi about what just happened, they both used to tell everything to each other, they didn't hide anything.

Nishi used to tell Heer everything, from her first kiss to her first time and how painful it was, which had put Heer in shock and she decided that she would never do it with her futur-husband because she thought she was not strong enough to endure that pain.

When they reached at the main counter, Aditya asked for two rooms. But the secretary told that there is only one room left.

"What how can that happen, this is such a big hotel and you just have one room" Heer responded.

"Yes mam, we have only one room left but it has two beds in the room" secretary responded

"Are you ok with it" Aditya asked Heer

Heer felt sleepy, so she agreed with it, and they both continued walking towards there room. They were both wet due to the rain, and didn't even bring other clothes to change. Fortunately, there were 2 robes, Aditya proceeded to take a shower Heer was looking at the room in the meantime.
After 10 minutes, aditya came back in the room, he wasn't wearing anything, just a towel tucked around him. Heer got shocked seeing his body, his muscles, his 6 pack abs, and his wet hair made her legs unstable and feel like jelly.

The bath robes

The bath robes

"Sorry I forgot to take the robe from the cupboard" Aditya

Heer turned over the other side and hide her eyes with her hands. She started screaming " how can just come half naked outside,if you know you're not alone here"

"I forgot, my bad, but don't you like my body a saw you fixing it few seconds ago?" Aditya said while grabbing and wearing the robe.

"No" Heer

She took the second robe and went to the washroom and took a quick shower. She didn't want to wear the robe but didn't have any other choice and wore it and came out.

Aditya kept looking at her when she came outside of the washroom.

She replied by "whatt" and quickly ran to her bed and put the blanket on her.

Heer's pov

The dor bell rang and Aditya opened it, it was the pizza he had ordered. Aditya came near my bed and sat in front of me. He offered me the pizza and started eating it, I was very hungry, and quickly ate the slices. I was looking at me shocked.
« I was hungry, I love eating » Heer said while enjoying the last slice of pizza .

Author pov

They slept and woke up early the next morning as they had a flight to catch. They dressed up in the clothes they were wearing yesterday as it was dry now. They booked a taxi and took the flight and reached at their respective homes.

————————————-
Did you enjoy this part?
Let me know
❤️‍🔥🌧️❤️‍🔥