🍣Chapter 6🍣

Around 8pm I get ready to go out but it was a bit chilly so I put on an extra shirt under my sweater. Sweaters are the only thing that can hide my bruises and also they're very comfortable.

My appa was out for the night thankfully and I made my way towards the park. I had arrived first and waited on the swings. I texted the chat.

I'm here!!

Jeongin:
We're coming😁

I put my phone in my pocket and started swinging. Soon the two showed up.

"Felix!", Jisung yells.
"Hey guys.", I slowed down the swing then hopped off.

"How are your hands?", Jeongin asked.
"They still hurt but not much. Thanks for asking."

"Did you tell Chan?"
"..no. I'll be fine by tomorrow. I assure you."

"Ok."

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!", Jisung starts walking and we followed.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to a sushi restaurant I think you'll enjoy. You like sushi right?"

"Yes."
"Good. You'll like this place then."

We entered the restaurant which wasn't too far away and sat in a booth. I take a seat first then Jeongin sits next to me and Jisung sat across from us.

"Ooh. A whole booth to myself.", he stretched his legs on the seat.
"So where's the menus?", I asked.

"Oh. You just pick out whatever you want on this conveyer belt."
"Ohhh. I see. It's one of those restaurants."

"Yeah."

I picked a sushi dish that looked familiar to me and ate that.
"Mmm~ this is good."

"Can I have some?", Jeongin asked.
"Sure."

Jisung's POV:

I can tell Jeongin's feelings towards Felix and decided to help him along.

"So Felix. Have you ever thought about dating anyone? Boy, girl or both?"

I noticed the shocked expression on Jeongin's face but he couldn't do anything to stop me. I flashed a smile towards him.

"Uhm...not really. I can't anyways."
"How come?"
"For..personal reasons."

"So if somebody asked you out you would say no?"
"I guess. Can we talk about something else?"

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound nosy."
"It's ok.", he smiles.

'That smile again.'

It looks genuine but I can tell something painful is behind it. I started realizing it when his back was hurting last week. I informed Chan that I had concerns but I don't get why Felix would do his hardest to hide it.

Even his hands looked painful but he's just laughing it off like it doesn't hurt at all. Or maybe he's used to it.

It's probably none of my business but I have to know because I care about him. He and Jeongin had their conversation while I watch Felix's face very closely.

'Hmm. He's definitely hiding something. Hopefully one day he'll tell me.'

After we get through eating we walked back to the park.
"Why did you ask those things?", Jeongin whispered.

"To help you. I know you weren't going to do it."
"I was. Slowly."

"Well now you know. Don't worry I'm sure his mind will change."
"Well thank you both for another fun night. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome.", Jeongin replied.

I give a gentle hug this time.
"I'm here for you ok?", I pulled back and waved bye.

Felix's POV:

I went inside and it was completely dark. I made my way to the kitchen to find the light switch. I turned it on and got some water.

My appa comes out from his room.
"Appa. I didn't know you were still here."

"Where do you keep sneaking off to? And don't fucking lie and say work cause I know it wasn't."

"I...went out with friends."

"Friends? You don't have fucking friends. Nobody gives a shit about you. Now give me your money."

"Yes sir." I went to my and opened the drawer then took out some cash before handing it to him.

"That's it? Where the hell is the rest?"
"I u-used it to pay for the bills."

"Liar! I know those bills don't cost that much unless you're spending fucking hours in the shower! Give me the rest!"

"B-but I n-need it appa."

"For what?! To leave and find somewhere else to live?! Ha! Keep fucking dreaming."

He enters my room in search of the money.
"Where is it? I will tear up your shit if you don't tell me."

I was terrified. I could've just showed him but I didn't. I did want to leave. I wanted to leave and never come back. But with him keep taking all the money I earned it's hard and I'll have to stay longer.

He grabs me by my hair and yanks on it and I flinched from the pain.
"I swear to god Felix. Tell me where it is or I'll rip your hair out."

"I-I..."

"Fucking speak up you useless shit! Fucking bitch I'll find it myself."

He throws me down and then that's when it went dark.