The Brothers Battle IV

It's been 2 hours since the battle between the siblings was in commotion. Naruto took Mito seriously now. Raining rasengans on his younger sibling. But Mito didn't stop too. The battle didn't broke , just went back and forth.

"Why don't you give up and come with me" yelled Naruto in frustration. But Mito just looked at him with no emotions in his eyes. Just some cold eyes. Like of dead people.

"Why don't you talk to me Mito" whined Naruto as a tear left his eye. Naruto could sense something was not right with his brother. Not only Naruto, the others present there could sense it as well. Mito isn't talking anymore. And he stops in mid way and forgets to attack in the middle of the fight. Something is definitely wrong with him.

Jiraiya: Tsunade. Something is off about him. I can sense it.

Tsunade: I can sense it too. He's either not paying attention or something else is going on with him.

Kakashi: Can it be that the apologies of Naruto is working?

Tsunade: Maybe. But I don't think it's all that.

Naruto then forms multiple clones of himself rushing towards Mito. Yet again Mito had his guard down. The clones hit him so perfect that Mito's face was covered in blood.

"Wh..why don't you attack back or atleast doge or defend?" Asked Naruto yelling and crying. Mito still have no reaction. Nor do he have any emotions in him. No one can read his expressions. It was all a blank one. No one knew what's going on.

"I am sorry i gave up on you that day. But i swear to god I will never make the same mistake. I swear that I will protect you from any harm. Please just come back" cried Naruto as frustration gets the best of him.

Mito on the other hand stops moving again. This time Naruto let himself see what will happen if he let Mito stand still for a while. Mito looked down towards the ground with zero emotion.

*Snap* suddenly something snapped inside Mito.

Mito's POV

.... My blank mind finally is starting to work again. Something is finally gearing up in my mind. Atleast I can finally think something. After having a blank mind for around 2 hours or so. I didn't even doge or attack back Naruto. I just stood there. And did nothing.

*Swoooosh* wha...what is this? What is this strange feeling? Why do I feel like very strange all of a sudden.

I opened my eyes still looking to the ground. But there is no ground anymore. It's......all water. I am standing on water. The water is pitched black.

I saw the replica of my own younger self standing infront of me , giving me the sweetest smile

I saw the replica of my own younger self standing infront of me , giving me the sweetest smile. His hair was swaying to left from my view with the cool breeze. The grass of the grassland sway along the cool breeze. The sun caste a sweet honey like sunshine, glittering his eyes. And he wore a t-shirt. With a frog face in the middle. I still remember that. It's the t-shit of big brother Naruto. He said he use to wear that when he was young. And then it was passed to me. It was the thing i always held dear to myself. It had memories of me and my brother.