Malfoy, stupid ferret boy

Cedric's POV:

I leaned forwards, seeing that Hermione wanted to go away. If I would be a girl, I would do the same if I heard Ginerva ( Cedric and Ginny aren't friends!!!!) say what she had said to Hermione. I am quiet amused, thaught, that Ginerva would think such a thing. 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒕? 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔- 𝑮𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓.  I could tell, there was something wierd going on.
Ginerva would never ever say such a thing if she had a boyfriend. Unless she did break up with Harry. But this wasn't possible. 𝑺𝒐, I thaught, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝑪'𝒎𝒐𝒏, 𝑪𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚.

-Can I come with you?

I asked, and, somehow, the brunette managed to nod, between all the anger she was holding and the tears of laughter that were about to rush down on her cheeks.

-Sure, she said, and maybe you could see Cho, too. She is with that Quidditch captain Harry had when he was in his first year. What was his name? Oh yeah, Oliver Wood, I think. Somehow, it doesn't surprise me.

I nodded and we went to search for Harry and Ron. As I walked through a corridor, I saw Cho. She looked up and gasped,  but not like Hermione did- she gasped with fear on her face.  I entried the cabin and sat in front of her. All the girls where looking selfish towards me, all exept Cho. She was still in shock and couldn't believe.

- R-r-ridicullum! She tried, but nothing happened. I was furious now. I came here to see her, and she thaught I was a boggart?! Was I a really that terrible boyfriend ? As she saw that nothing happened, she leaned forward and hugged me tight. I frowned. Why where girls so complicated?

ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀʀɪᴅᴏʀ

Hermiones POV:

I sighed as. I saw Cho hugging Cedric. I knew he 𝒘𝒂𝒔 her  boyfriend before he died at the Triwizard Tournament, but now she had another boyfriend, right? As I thaught these words, an arm snaked around my waist and another  covered my mouth, causing me to turn so I could breathe. What I saw scared me to death. Was I really havving a nightmare or was that a certain stupid ferret boy named Malfoy?  And it was.

- Did I ever tell you you look pretty?

He breathed into my ear. I had to hold my breath to stop me from laughong. What was going wrong with him? We were enemies! I tried to enter Cedric's mind to call for help. I think he didn't notice untill I tried for the third time. 𝑪𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄, 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑! I thaught and an answer came very quick. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔? HERMS? since. when. did. my. childhoodcrush. call. me. like. that????! I saw that Cedric smiled - appearently, he had heard what I had said.
𝑶𝒉, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏. 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 ? I pointed to Draco. He nodded and rose up. I could see how he communicated in the same way with Cho, who nodded, looking at me and then at Draco. I shrugged, with a look on my face that said: I don't have anything to do with this and please contact Harry if you can. She understood and I saw how she concentrated herself, probably talking to Ron and Harry. I thanked her nodding.Cedric rushed out of the cabin.

-Let her alone ferret boy! He said as calmly as he could, taking me by one hand. Malfoy was too shocked too "take me back" and didn't notice a spell that hit him right in the shoulder, coming from Cho. He was taken aback.

-What do you want for me?

he told us, and Cedric looked surprised.

- He doesn't recognize me, Cedric. I said as normal as possible, still holding my laugh.

Just then Harry and Ron entered the corridor, too, and thrn it hit Malfoy. I started to laugh while he stood ther, still not believing what he had done. But Mr. Pureblood noticed somebody else behind Ron and Harry:Blaise. He was shaking incontrolabilly, laughing to death just like me. Malfoy looked ashamed down, rumlnning desperatly the other way of the corridor, heading towards the Slytherin cabin. Blaise went after him, still laughing. I bet he woupd come out of the train half soaked in blood, as I could read the stupid ferret boy's face. We headed now to our usual cabin, laughing, greeting and hugging eachother . I am sure, this will be a great year at Hogwarts.

But did I know how wrong I was by then? No. And a lot of surprises would come through the year. If I only would have known- ....