Chapter 17

Indira

It's been a week since that day. I haven't spoken to my parents since and don't plan on doing so. After everything went down, I haven't spoken to anyone, not even Thalia. I have isolated myself all week, eating snacks and binge-watching my favourite shows. I'm living the life.

Thalia has tried reaching out to me and because it's New Year's Eve I decided to let her take me out. We are going back to the club we attended before. Yes. That club.

I dig into my bag of cheese balls and pop a few in my mouth. I need to dress to the nines, especially if that person will be there again. The fact I got off to their stare is pathetic. My body is literally craving physical touch and I don't think I want to wait until I'm married.

Although, the thought of a dick grosses me out. It's like a long mushroom and I definitely do not want that inside of me. I mean can you blame me?? Have you seen one? Disgusting.

I put the bag away, too disgusted to eat anymore. The doorbell rings and I rush to the door to find Thalia there, a huge bag in her hand.

I pull open the door and her squeals fill my ears. "I have the perfect dress for you" she beams, rushing straight past me and into my bedroom. "How have you been?" I ask, watching her pull the dresses out of the bag. "I have been...busy" she winks at me. My face scrunches up and she smiles at my reaction.

"Don't look at me like that, once you try pussy you will be addicted like I am to dick" My face heats up and my eyes almost pop out of their fucking sockets. "I'm sorry what did you just say?" I freeze in shock. "Pussy? You're gay right?" She smiles, not even bothering to look at me. Why is she acting like that's a normal thing to say? Me gay?! Fuck no.

"Thalia I am not gay I don't know why you would even think that" She places the dress down and turns her body towards me. "It's not a bad thing to like girls, if you did I would support you no matter what and will happily find you the woman of your dreams" There's a weird feeling in my chest when she says that but I push it away. I don't like women. I will never like women. What is she on about?!

"Thalia I don't like women," I say but she cuts me off with a blank stare. "If you say so...but I saw you dancing with Miss Torres at the gala, there's no denying that" A smirk laces her lips as she places her hands on her hips. "That was just dancing, just because she's lesbian doesn't mean she likes me or vice versa" I shriek, growing impatient.

"I have seen the way she looks at you. Indira if it wasn't for the people around her I'm sure she would have fucked you right there and then" Heat pools at the bottom of my stomach. What is happening to me? I need air, I feel hot.

"You are reading too much into it, trust me it's not like that," I say as I take off my hoodie and make my way towards the balcony doors. "I didn't mean it like that Indira, I apologise, come back in when you are ready and I'll get started on your makeup. I love you okay?" I give her a sweet smile "I love you too"

I walk through the living room and slide open the doors. The sharp air instantly cools my body down and I take in a long breath. I don't think I like women. Don't get me wrong, women are goddesses. But it's wrong. I can't and don't like women. I just can't.

The sound of cars beeping brings me back to reality. For some reason, I feel guilty. I feel heavy like something is weighing me down.

London is all lit up, the lights of the city stretching on for miles. I head inside when the cold appears to be too much for me.

"We have an hour to get ready, London is going to be packed so we have to leave early" she says as I throw myself onto my bed. "Just five minutes I'm exhausted" I groan. She grabs my hands and pulls me
up into a sitting position. "Let me show you the dress"