Chapter 15

Pov Lalisa Manoban

I arrived at the parade ground, walking through the whole space, there were already a few things scattered around the different rooms, and the stage was already being set up.

I stood there for a few minutes trying to get my head around it, but it was no use, it was the first time I'd been in a fashion show with as much visibility as this one. I was nervous and anxious, even more anxious because Rose and Anthony were coming to watch, I gave Rose the invitation along with the dress I had made for her, her reaction left me smiling for hours, she really liked it and said she would definitely go, that made me feel more relieved, she would look after Anthony practically on her own until I was available and calm for the two of them.

Rose would get ready in her apartment with him, so I also gave her Anthony's clothes.

Jennie and Jisoo had received the invitation, but they couldn't confirm it until the afternoon, they had some things to sort out at the hospital, they were also planning a family trip, since Lilly had never had any experience of traveling, I really wanted them to come too, even though Jisoo spent half the time tormenting me, I loved the company of the two of them.

Nothing could take away my happiness that day.

I spent a few minutes organizing the decorations just the way I wanted them, then my employees started arriving to help me, the kitchen staff also arrived soon after, so far everything was on schedule as planned, the models would arrive just an hour before the fashion show.

-Lisa, the photographers will arrive at 19:00.

- Okay, the list is complete, isn't it? - I asked, checking the names once again.

- Yes, I think all that's left is for your friends to confirm.

- Are my parents coming? - I asked in surprise, and Nala laughed, taking the tablet with her.

Yes, I'd already invited them, but that was before the argument we'd had at my house. I was happy to hear that they were coming, but Rose and Anthony would also be there and I didn't want them to upset him, I cared a lot about the relationship of trust I was creating with the little one, I knew that my parents could shake that, since they would always be in my life, whether they wanted to be or not. I put those thoughts aside, I couldn't let myself get carried away with one more worry - I already had too many.

[...]

- Nala, checklist. - I said to my assistant, who approached me with her tablet in hand.

- Models on their way, photographers confirmed at the correct time, your friends confirmed too. - I smiled when I heard that information. -Bartenders have arrived and the drinks are at the correct temperature, along with the snacks, everything is fine for dinner at the end of the show.

- So everything's okay. -I smiled with relief.

- It will be when you get into that dressing room and get ready.

- All right, anything, you call me, okay?

- Okay Lalisa, let's go. - Nala said, pulling me into the private dressing room.

My clothes were already at the hairdresser's, and I had a short shower, then got dressed and my make-up artist and hairdresser arrived to finish getting me ready.

After 40 minutes I was ready, hearing a lot of noises outside, I started to get nervous again, as if I'd never been to a fashion show before, maybe the fact of receiving so many important people was stressing me out.

I heard knocks on the door, got up and opened it, let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding when I saw Rose and Anthony standing there, and let them in.