"We are good."

"I don't know why but I am feeling nervous in this class." Serena mumbles from beside me. I was sitting with Serena in this class. It was the last class before lunch. The other classes were great. I made many friends from my house as well as other houses. Everyone here seems nice but there are still exceptions. Some people here are little prejudice towards Slytherin. But I don't completely blame them now. Some slytherins were indeed mean. I notice few older girls were bullying a first year gryffindor named Neville . I may have gain some enemies already. And yes those girls are in that list. But I don't care because having people who hate me is common to me. In my old school, people were really mean. I don't like them. When they try to push me down and make me there servant like they did with other innocent students, I fought back which leads me to have some enemies.The only difference here is,before I only have Harry with my side but now I have some friends who I think will be my side. And I don't have Harry now. That breaks my heart. Harry and I were inseparable before but now we haven't even talk or infact even seen eachother whole day. Luckily we are sharing this class with gryfindor. Maybe we can talk after the class.

"Hey are you even listening?" I turned around to find Serena staring at me.

"Oh yes." I grin sheepishly at her. She roll her eyes but still repeat her sentence. Soon we were laughing and joking at some stupid things. Our conversation was disturbed by a strict voice. We turned around and notice Professor Snape standing in front of the class. The class was now completely filled. We both look at eachother, wondering the same thing ' when did they arrived?'.In answer to each other's question we both shrugged our shoulders together at the same time. We both grin and silently high-five each other.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those selected few..." he looks at me for a millisecond before continuing " ...who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper...in death." I looked at him with my full concentration and interest. The funny jokes long forgotten. He stared at Harry. I turn around and find Harry writing some thing on a paper. Seriously?

" Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough... to not... pay... attention."I bit my inside cheek. Harry was still not paying attention. A girl nudges Harry, finally making him look up to the Professor. Professor walks towards him. "Mr. Potter. Our... new... celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" I raised my hand along with the same girl. Harry just shrugs.I mentally facepalmed myself. Why didn't he read when I suggest him to study before hand?

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?" I raised my hand again.

" I don't know, sir"" And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfbane?""I don't know, sir." I raised my hand again. This time I don't blame Harry, he was asking questions that were from higher classes." Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything.Is it, Mr. Potter?" Harry looks down feeling ashamed.I puts my hand down. I feel really bad for him.Then Snape turns to me. He ignored the other girl's hand,which was still raised, and asked me. "Well Miss Potter I hope you will able to answer the questions I asked before better than your brother." I smiled and answers confidently. "Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." He look at me for a moment, silence filled the room. "Well?" He turned around and faced the class. " Why aren't you all copying this down?" He walks back to his desk. He look around one more time. "Five points for slytherin and Gryffindors, note that five points will be taken from your house... for your classmate's behavior."
After the incident the class goes on smoothly. Soon it was time for lunch. I decided to wait for Harry outside the class.

"Hey Harry!" he turn around. Ron was with him too. He stared at me before he sighs.

"Ivana. Can we talk?"

"Yes... I also wanted to talk to you." I take his hand and dragged him to a more quieter place.
"Look I am sorry. I was wrong. It is my mistake." Harry blurted out before I can say anything. I hugged him tightly.
"Its alright. I missed you."
"I missed you too sis." He mutters in my ear.
"I was just sad because I thought that you choose your new friends over me. That you will leave me alone." He confessed.
"I can never leave you Harry. You are my other half."
He smiles and said " So is even okay between us?" " Yes."
We smiled at eachother before he hugged me tightly again. We stayed like this fir a moment before I break the hug.
"So should we catch up what we missed from these past days?? " I asked.
"Yeah I will like to know how you been these past days."
"Why don't we first go for lunch and then talk??" I asked, grinning. He grinned back.
"Yeah I am also hungry."
With that we race eachother to the great hall,laughing happily.

__________________________

Hey! Please share your opinions about the story. Suggestions are also welcomed here!!

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY!!

LOVE YOU! <3