Casual Fuck buddies 😮‍💨

The next morning, waking up from yoongi's grip in his bed. I replayed last night's events. Namjoon being the dick he is and not letting me really communicate with my own parents. Let me repeat that again MY OWN PARENTS.
Like who does he fucking think he is?

My dad could sense something was off just by how I was acting. He knew Namjoon was bad... But not this bad. If it wasn't for Yoongi being there and saving me. I would be in deep shit with Namjoon as soon as we got home. But, thanks to this little jerk I was able to be myself and also get fucked like there was no tomorrow.

This boy, his dick is like King Kong. Namjoon's was small but thick. But Yoongi's? Holy shit! I could literally see the shape of his cock in my stomach. And don't get me started on his fucking tongue. Fuck! I have never came back to back like that. It had to be like 6 times. He had to change the sheets cause of how much I came and squirted on his bed. Namjoon couldn't get me to cum like that. Maybe at least once and that's it. He would get off before me and I have to take care of myself. Plus, Namjoon fucks his other whores on the side. So it's no news to me. Thats why he cums so fast.

On to the subject about cum? Fuck, yoongi's taste so delicious. It tastes like pineapples. I couldn't get enough of it. I swear at one point it tasted like peaches. Yeah I'm a freak so don't mock me. Namjoon's you may ask. I spit his out. It taste like garbage. Like old, rotten and it makes me want to puke. Just thinking about it, is turning my stomach.

There was a little movement next to me, I looked over and I see the sex god himself opening his eyes slightly.

"Good morning" Yoongi said in his morning voice.

Shit I think I just came.

"Good morning" I said smiling

Yoongi pulled me closer to me and he grop my ass. His lips on mine and our tongues rub against each other. I was moaning in his kisses as he grop my ass harder. I could definitely get used to this.

From our hot make out session, we pulled away out of breath. Yoongi's dick was poking my clit and I couldn't help but let out Moans here and there.

"I bet your too sore to go for a round hm?" He asked

"Mhmm you destroyed me" I said

He let out a chuckle and kissed my cheek and nose and back to my lips.

"Yoongi?" I asked rubbing my fingers against his bare chest.

"Hm?" He asked

"Age doesn't matter to you... Does it?" I asked looking into his eyes.

Yoongi moved a piece of my hair out of my face and put it behind my ear. Kissing me again on my nose and pulling me closer.

"Age is just a number baby" he said

"But, I'm older than you... I don't want people calling me a cradle robber" I said

"Who the fuck cares what people say and think. It's not their business. No one is allowed to judge someone by their age or nationality. Shit, it's the 21st century" he said

He was right. Now a days, same sex is llegal now. Things that were a no go back then weren't allowed. Now anyone can be with someone with no one judging. Unless, people are haters and think everyone needs to go to hell because of who they are and what they like.

"What are we?" I asked

Yoongi laid there looking at me and wrapped his arms around me. Not letting me go. His gummy smile was on his face that shot butterflies in my stomach.

"Well for starters, you are my teacher and we do have to keep low. I guess for now we can be casually fuck buddies and see where that goes." He said "plus you're engaged"

Ouch that hurt. So I'm just another girl on his list that he fucked. I don't mean shit to him. Why did I even think it was possible for us to date. Even though I was growing feelings for him. I'm just another bitch he could fuck and throw me away until he gets a new one.

I'm so fucking stupid.

I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and saw a bunch of messages and calls from Namjoon. I had no time to reply or call him back.

It was already 6am. And I had to get ready for work.

I moved his hand off of me and walked to his bathroom. Yoongi probably saw that I was uneasy and defeated cause I didn't even ask him to join me. I felt heart broken.

He was still in bed when I got out of the shower and dressed. I didn't even look his way cause it hurt me. Thinking I'm just another side piece to him. Is all the guys I'm with just going to jerk me off and use me as a sex slave? I just should've stayed single if that was the case.

"Nica?" Yoongi asked

"Hm?" I asked fixing my hair.

"You okay?" He asked

"Just peachy! I got to go I'll see you in class Mr. Min" I said not even looking his way.

As soon as I closed the door I heard him groan. Tears were brimming in my eyes.

We can be casually fuck buddies for now

His words repeated over and over in my mind.

Guess that's what I'm only good for.

Jungkook brought my car here from Namjoons and the rest of the guys brought me clothes and my stuff here before Namjoon even made it home.

Driving in the car, Yoongi's words played again.

We can be casually fuck buddies for now

As soon as I got to school, it was about 730pm since I decided to stop for coffee and a doughnut. I was afraid of what was going to happen today with Namjoon. Since I didn't return home last night.

I guess it's better to get abused and treated like shit instead of being a fuck buddy. I should've listened to my friends before I made a rational decision and got engaged to Namjoon.

I wouldn't have gotten this job, could've lived my dream and traveled across the world, met a hot fucking Italian guy and live happily ever after.

But no! I'm just a whore to everyone who just opens her legs. That's the only thing I'm ever good at.

Just wish my life was perfect.

And it will never be

Cause I fucked it up so bad.

Theres no turning back now and making everything right.

I just got to deal with the consequences.