1 {Arii's POV}

"Hey, y'all It's Arii Babyy. Today I'm going to tell you what I think about TD, but let me tell you a short story on what happened yesterday. So I was walking to the school and then saw TD trying to get my attention, "HEY!", "What do you want TD?", "So, I can't just say hey? what's wrong with you?", "Don't act dumb, you made fun of me just because I have pimples stickers on my face the other day", "I know and I already told you sorry.", "If you were sorry, you would haven't laughed but you did so there's no sorry". Like, why did he act like he was so innocent? I saw him and his friends laughing at me and even making tiktoks of me and he just acted dumb. I just want to smash him in the face and make him have a black eye. He just makes me so mad, that's why I won't be going to my 4th, 6th, and 8th periods cause he's in that class, he keeps annoying me, especially in my 4th period. Like, can't he leave me alone? and his homeboys cause they always have to talk shit about me, OUT LOUD! and the teacher doesn't care. She is just on the phone and if she feels like doing something she would, but most of the time, she's a hoe, a big hoe. I would stop skipping her class only if the teacher cared and if TD and his homeboys could stop looking a me and getting on my nerves. And let me tell y'all something else, I was walking to lunch right and he and his homeboys were playing football, then TD threw the football at my face and my lunch and then acted like he didn't do it. He was a dumb dog for that, and I had to eat the school lunch, so gross, and the fact that I had a good lunch and it all went on the floor. I had Chick-fil-A, my favorite thing to eat besides Canes, and it was smashed on the floor and he gonna act like it was like a accident. Ugh, and the fact Miya told me that me and Td would be cute together, like girl no. He's not the nigga I would want right now, and I'm not focus on guys right now just to be honest. But, it's just like he be doing some dumb shit that is so random. Ugh, if only he could change"