3 {Why TD?}

TD was walking to school and thinking about Ari since he had a crush on her. Then Roman walked up to TD and said "TD? Didn't you hear me? What's going on?", "I'm just tired, bruh, chill, what's going on with you?", "I'm going on a date", "With who?", "Miya", "Why not Seraph?", "And why not Miya?", "You're supposed to be a rizz....", "I know, but remember what happened with Melo, nah I'm good", You're right, but be on guard", "Alright," Roman said while he walked off. Then TD saw Ari walking with Miya, Seraph, and Zaza. TD didn't want to embarrass himself so all he did was wave and Ari waved back. "Girl, TD wants you", "No he doesn't, he just wants to play with girls", "Nah, TD is not like that and he is your type after all", "You forgot about his last relationship?", "No, but he looks like he has changed since that, and besides at least he is interested", "Can y'all stop talking about TD? I don't like him back, okay",  "Okay" the girls rolled their eyes and walked to class with Ari. When Ari walked into the classroom, she was trying to get a piece of paper at the front of the class, and then TD bumped her and spilled his drink on her. "Why are you bumping me?", "I didn't see you", "I don't care if you didn't see me or not, but you still bumped me, can you leave me alone?", "Ari?", "Can you leave me alone?'", "Alright".  Ari felt bad for bumping her, but he was always doing something to embarrass her, so she didn't know if she should apologize or let him regret dumping her.

What do you think will happen next?