2-way street

Malien and Holic are arguing over what Minella should be working on next. It's become a shouting match.

Holic: You have it so Backwards, Mal! She's already gone through 2 big changes, she needs to unwind and work on something small, like her candy making hobby.

Malien: You are so dense! She needs to get her financial stability back! She can do that by honing her art and animations.

Holic: Candy!

Maien: Work!

Minella: We don't have to argue about this we can talk about it la-

Malien and Holic: Stay out of it!

Minella: *holds her hands up* ok then. *she backs away and lets them argue.*

As Minella backs off she gets a text from Trixie.

Trixie: Hey Minnie, a few of us from work are gonna have a gaming tournament tonight. I don't know if you play but it could be a nice distraction. *an idea strikes Minella*

Minella: "Can I bring a couple of my housemate? Holic and Mal are at each other's throats." Malien. Holic.

Both: What?! *they sound aggravated, perfect for what Minella is plotting*

Minella: *gets the a-ok from Trixie* How about we settle this? Friendly competition, winner decides what comes next.

Malien: I like that idea. *she says with a sinister grin as she summons her scepter*

Holic: This'll be fun. *his frying pan bursts into flames as he shares Malien's grin*

Minella: No! No, not what I'm thinking. *the two look at her confused*

Malien: Then what?

Minella: *holds up her phone* Trixie invited me to a gaming tournament. She said I can bring you two with me.

Holic: Gaming, like video games?

Minella: Exactly! Winner gets the next say.

Malien: I like how you this, Miss Willis. *she flicks her wrist and a blank paper appears from thin air*

Minella: *looks at it* What's that for?

Malien: A contract. I can craft Soulbound Contracts for any sort of agreement that are demonically binding. This little talent is what earned me my title as Guidance of Greed.

Minella: Is that really necessary for something like this?

Holic: Just let her, it won't be too bad as long as you adhere to it.

Minella: What happens if I don't? Not saying I won't but what happens?

Malien: Depends on the deal but usually it means endebtment, which entails- we don't need to get into that right now.

Minella: *Gets a slight look of fear* I ask again!

Malien: Oh relax, it's not gonna hurt you unless I let it and I promise I won't. *she starts crafting the contract* So we agree that the winner of this tournament will decide Minella's next move? *she hands Holic her quill*

Holic: That's fair. *he signs the contract and hands Minella the quill*

Minella: This still feels excessive but sure. *she signs the contract as well. As she finishes the quill and contract poof into smoke and absorb into Malien's arm*

Malien: Excellent, Just one last thing. How does one play a video game?

Holic: Yeah neither of us has much experience in them.