Don't leave me

Jisoo POV:

I sat in the corner of my house keeping my eyes concentrated on my book. It was a beautiful love story of a girl and a boy. I was reading until I felt the house door open. I knew who it was yet I didn't move an inch. I continued to read while ignoring the steps leading to me. Just then I felt a pair of hands around me. My breath hitched, but I stayed still.

"I missed you so fucking much baby" He said. I was still reading and didn't move at all. "Baby?" He asked. "Baby, I'm so sorry, but my tour got extended, I told you right? See I came now. Did you not miss me?" He asked. Missed him? I missed him more than anything, anyone. I missed his presence, his hugs, his kisses for 7 months. Tears were filling up my eyes, but I ignored. 

"Daddy? You came!!!!!" My 6 year old son said while running up to him. He took him in his arms and kissed his cheek. "Hmm my baby, is your sister sleeping?" He asked. He cutely nodded. "Your mother is mad at me" He said pouting. I kept a straight face. 

"Well daddy, you return after 7 months, and why wouldn't mommy be mad at you? You know she cries every night because she misses you. You really disappointed her daddy. She can't last a day with you." He said. 

My husband, Kim Taehyung looked at me in shock. He came and knelt in front of me. His eyes were tearing up. "B-bab-y i-s it t-true? I'm so sorry baby, I-" I cut him off my hugging him. I couldn't stay mad at him any less. He came back after 7 months and I need him. I cried holding onto him. He was crying too. 

"I'm sorry, I love you so much, I'll quit my profession for you, I love you more than anything, anyone. I'm sorry you suffered without me. I just love you so much I'm-" I cut him off again by kissing him. He kissed me back. We broke after a minute or so and looked at each other. 

"I missed you so fucking much" I mumbled as I snuggled in his neck. "I missed you fucking more baby" He replied. I was still crying. He kissed me again and then went to my stomach.

"Baby, did you miss your daddy?" He said while talking to my stomach

Yes I was 8 months pregnant. It's our 3rd child. 

"He missed you a lot" I said smiling at him with tears in my eyes. 

My husband, Kim Taehyung has been a Idol for 9 years till now. I was just his fan girl back then and look at me now. I'm his wife. We fell in love after I met him at my first fan sign. We announced our relationship and then marriage. Everyone knows I'm his wife, and I tolf them not to treat me so special. To be honest I just wanted to live a normal life with him, but I can't get lucky on everything. 

We have 2 children so far, and of course the 3rd one which I'm pregnant with. It's a girl. My first son who is six years old, Kim Taewon, our second, 1 year old Kim Yeji, a girl. 

Recently my husband left on a tour saying he will be back in 2 months. I agreed even though we both knew I was one month pregnant back then. I thought I could stay just two months without him, but I was wrong, completely wrong. He texted me saying his tour got extended for a few more months, and the was the last time I contacted him till I saw him now, 

I tried calling him, but I knew his manager wouldn't let him answer since he can't contact family on his tour. I was broken. And few of the worst incidents happened within those months Taehyung was not here.

Flashback: Few months ago

I was walking to the grocery store to buy some snacks for my kids. I entered the shop and started getting things in my cart. I held my stomach secure since I was pregnant. I had to take extra care of myself. I was pushing my cart to the next aisle until I heard a few girls talking.