1

Harley's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I quickly got up and turned it off. If either of my 'parents' heard it let's just say it wouldn't be good. I walked into the bathroom that was mine since it was connected to my room and the people who are meant to be looking after me never really want to see me, and that is perfectly fine with me.

After I had a shower I got changed into a black shirt with a blue jumper that I zipped up all to way. I put on a black jeans, I put on a pair of midnight navy blue and white Jordan 4's.

I checked the time on my phone realizing it was 6:30am, I grabbed my headphones and connected them before putting them on and pressing play

I checked the time on my phone realizing it was 6:30am, I grabbed my headphones and connected them before putting them on and pressing play. I grabbed my bag and put my hood up and left. I began walking to school not excited at all.

Time Skip

I have just arrived at school and it's around 7:15am. I walk over to my locker to grabbed some of my books. There were a whole lot of conversations going on around me, that was until the fuck-boys walked down the hallway. They stopped at one of their lockers and I knew that I needed to get out of there, because where those boys are.

"Hey, Harley, did you just wake up or do you always look like that?" I heard the voice of the one person who I really fucking hate, I turn around and see none other then Roxy and her 2 minions.

"What got nothing to say?" Roxy's best friend Dixie said.

I did not want to deal with them today so I shoved past Roxy and Heather and left.

"Yeah that's right go cry like the little bitch that you are." Roxy stated as I walked off to my first class.

I sat in the back corner and keep my head down.

Time Skip

It was now lunch I was going to just leave since I didn't have anymore classes today, but to leave the school I had to go through the cafeteria.

"It's a good thing that she isn't eating she's probably so fat under those clothes." I over heard Dixie say to Heather and Roxy.

I really hated my life I always thought about telling someone but no one would believe me. So I just left it.

I walked out through the back door and saw the 5 fuck-boys standing by bikes, I'm pretty sure that they're their bikes since no one else would dare to ride a bike that looked like that. I don't know what they were talking about and I didn't care. 

I'm pretty sure they were staring at me though since I could feel their eyes burning into the back of my skull. I continued walking all the way back to my house, so I could drop my bag and anything that I didn't need.

Time Skip

I'm just sitting at a old abandoned park right now just listening to music, it was currently 7:45pm I knew my 'parents' didn't care that I wasn't home they never do. I swear I could be gone for weeks and they wouldn't care.

"I don't know what to do anymore," I said to myself. "My life fucking sucks."

I started to feel a little dizzy but that was normal I mean I hadn't eaten anything all day so that's probably why.

What no one knew was that I have a eating disorder, and I've been suicidal for about 3 years now, and I don't know how much longer I can continue to act like everything is perfectly fine because it really isn't. Well I know what I'm gonna do.

I got up from where I was sitting and began walking.

Time Skip

I've been walking for 30 minutes now I was gonna find a cliff but I ended up finding a bridge that almost no one goes on. I leaned over the edge of the bridge and realized that it was pretty high off the ground.

I stood there for a second before I heard multiple motorbike engines, but a then all of a sudden they stopped. I walked closer to the edge before I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist. I turned around to see someone with a helmet on who was at least 6'0 they removed the mask with their other hand and it was...