Jack harlow A close call podcast/interview

A/N: this part is seperate from every other part. But it may or may not fit within the story line so you can assign your own meaning to it. & surprise new page! I made sure to expand beyond and... make this different then my past pages!

Jack walked with you sitting down next to you.
As you both prepared for the interview. With Alex cooper!
You both sat down, you swallowed feeling nervous as you already knew that everybody was hungry for the tea.
"So... let's start off with something simple how are you both doing?"
"Great... feeling the baddest" you said giggling.
"I'm chillin"
Said Jack.

"Amazing" said Alex with a big smile, really getting comfortable.
"So let's talk about your come up" said Alex you, smiled saying "well, originally, I kinda just started posting on social media expecting nothing and I had two main accounts and they went viral, but at some point they went stagnant and then I created another account which blew up and every since I've been growing!"

You said smiling "that is amazing" said Alex.
"Now how do the both of you know eachother?"
Said Alex with curiosity eyes.

"Well... we kinda met at once of my concerts and we just really connected... her energy is unmatched and also, I value her work and her dedication" said Jack smiling, you looked over at him, as he smiled and gave you a lustful gaze before quickly looking back at Alex.

"WOW seems like right out of a book... well tell me more about the two if you what inspired you two to collab and then create a a photoshoot. I got the vision of the fragrance brand and the sexy strawberry scent. But it seems to have caused a lot of uproar on social media along with questions about the both of you." Says Alex interested in your answer.

She was hungry for the answer, you hesitated to answer as you felt like Jack wasn't really ready to announce anything. So you let him take over.
"Well we both wanted to work on the song, Y/N came up with the idea, so we made the song and added some tunes, we also added some ocean sounds and the sound of the actual universe.

As we wanted to create something very magical. As for the photo shoot... I'll let Y/N explain."

"Well... here's the thing I wanted this Fragrance to be beyond sexy. & once person came to mind Jack, so l hit him up and asked, everything went smooth and we enjoyed it, it was a statement of how the strawberry, scent was potent and stronger and was perfect for intimate moments along with romantic moments.

The photoshoot, was risqué, and it was revealing but that was part of it!" You said feeling proud. You created an amazing fragrance but also, you knew that the photoshoot caused a giant controversy.
You remember how you grew up and all the trouble you had in your personal life. So this felt like a big leap and a big step in the right direction.

"Did you know it would cause such a big splash?"
Asked cooper with immense curiosity, she kept her gaze on you.

"Not really. I mean I thought it would be something big, and impressive but I never expected it to go viral on Twitter and just drag out I mean..."

"Yeah I get that. The response was really good but heated and controversial...
99
"Yeah, I agree Alex, it was very big. But here's the thing, people started to just attack me and him I guess because they thought that we were together or that I stole him which is nobody's business"
You said feeling, confident...

you reflected a little about all of the heat. But you and Jack had a decision and nobody had a problem with keeping things private. So...
"I see that's respectable. & your right all of that was assumptions that people made"

"Yeah... but l'm happy Y/N is happy and we made something iconic. That's all that matters" said Jack smiling while looking at me. I smiled back.
*time skip*
We finished with the podcast... "that was fun but... now it's time to get to this red carpet jack!" You said rushing into the red carpet, smiling as everybody took pictures of the both of you.

You turned around swirling letting your dress have expire to the cameras while Jack stood there smiling and doing something similar. You both walked up, as he held your hand helping you delicately walking up every single step. As you got ontop you both smiled.

"We made it.... A podcast and this red carpet at the met gala... for a cancer foundation. I'm so happy... we will be able to allocate 2.4 million dollars toward cancer patients. 1.6 which will go toward the actual patients and the rest toward research purposes..."

"I'm so proud of YOU. Y/n you did all of this you went on the show you made songs, you made collabs, and you raised so much money.
Now you can give back without worrying about loosing a dime. You give back and you just receive more... you're a special person Y/N. A person that's hard to come by, someone so special"