Prologue

"I can't remember where we came from."

Chester's voice echoed through the dark chambers, his flashlight shining down the corridor, but it seemed endless.

"Maybe we should turn around? Walk back until we eventually found where we came from."

"I don't think.. that's going to be of any help. Who knows if that thing isn't looking for us right now?"

That made Parker pause, and his flashlight now shined right in Chester's face. The sunglasses blocked the light slightly, but it still blinded him.

"Does that matter? We'll probably die or get injured one way or another. Come on, let's go back. You don't look too good. Your leg is still bleeding."

Parker's hand wrapped around Chester's wrist, and it caused a few stings to go through his arm, but he just nodded and followed along, holding back the groans and whimpers of pain that were pushing at his lips to escape into the air.

"You can be a good friend sometimes.."

Parker's head turned a little, and his eyes locked with Chester's. Even if they were hidden in the darkness and behind his sunglasses, he knew he looked straight at those gorgeous blue eyes.

"You're always a good friend to me. Not just a cameraman, Chester. Trust me."