𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓

—NOVA POV—

—NOVA POV—

"Tom... the people want to know."

"Want to know what?" He looks to me in confusion. "If we're dating, yet or not." I kid you not, I was getting my notifications blown up with comments, asking for an update.

"And, I have to get ready anyways. So we can do it all over again!" I dragged him up.

He sighed, helping me set up a space to record the stupid video. I actually, found it fun. Maybe this could be one of my extracurriculars, for my resume. It would definitely be a fun one.

I moved the lamp, to shine over our heads. Placing the phone, on the small desk that was in our bedroom we had rented.

I sat on Tom's knee, starting up the video.

It was new year's eve, honestly this was probably the most random trip anyone's ever been on. Because, all we have planned is movies and ordering take in. But, I like that.

I think, it was just some much needed alone time. That we both had been craving.

With each other, I mean.

"Hey guys! Get ready with us, while we answer some questions!" I waved, my hands in the air. For dramatic effect.

I scooted up on Tom's lap. "And yes, guys. He is my boyfriend now, shhh." I giggled, feeling his fingertips caressing my sides. As he just simply watched me talk.

My phones, roamed to the end of the desk. Grabbing Tom's phone, I went to the comment section of the video I had posted.

I handed him his phone, telling him to read them out. While I started up my routine.

"How'd you guys meet?" He scrolled through, the comments. "Um, see that's complicated. Our moms were best friends growing up, and we got into a situation. So they decided to move us in together, and we've been close since we were kids." I answered, quickly.

"Can I have his number, oh he looks like he has a big—" I turned around, glaring at him.

"Nobody said that, why are you lying?" I snatched the phone out of his hands.

I guess someone did say that.

"Well, user1937219. Well, well, well." I laughed, handing him the phone back.

I reached for my spoolie brush, raking my eyebrows upwards.

"How did you, realize your true feelings?" He struggled, to find a good comment. That wasn't sexual, i'm not sure why they were all sexual.

"For me, I actually didn't realize it until. I tried to date, a guy. And, he was nice at first, but I don't know, I found myself comparing all the things he did to the way Tom did things. It was a constant battle in my mind, of how I truly felt. Because, the title of having someone as your best friend, slowly slip away into them suddenly... becoming something more, it can be one of the most confusing things to deal with." I explained, turned to Tom, I awaiting his response.