LAP 1: A CONTINUATION TO THE PREQUEL/Teenager Raichands!

DELO, KALIMPONG, NORTH REGION OF WEST BENGAL

BACKGROUND SCORE TAKEN FROM RUSH 2013

The Sequel Book begins with a continuation to the Prequel Book UNFORGETTABLE LOVE: RAHUL RAICHAND'S CHRISTIAN WIFE-

(PRESENT) FEBURARY FINAL WEEK 2026 

where RED BULL F1 Racer Karan, his father Mayank Raichand and Karan's wife Alina D Cruz (Alina Raichand) with their Son Dev and Daughter Shreya surprises Rahul/Natasha, Lakshya/Alisha and Harsh/Tara by saying, "Don't you think you are missing us!". Rahul was extremely surprised. Rahul said in joyously, "KARAN!!! ALINA!!" He hugged to both of them and also hugged to his nephew Dev. and said in cheerful smile by giving a question, "Long time no see!! How are you Guys? And why didn't you make a phone call? Me and Natasha could have picked you up from the Airport". Karan and Alina replied cheerfully, "We wanted to give a surprise". Karan said in question, "You almost got surprised don't you?" Rahul replied. "Yeah! I am quietly surprised". Karan apologizes to Rahul by saying, "I am really sorry!" Rahul said in question to Karan, "Sorry about what?" Karan replied to Rahul, "Me and Alina couldn't attend your Wedding last year on the same year 2025 my FIA F1 racing season begun so suddenly with my practice laps, races qualifying rounds and 2025 Grand Prix". Rahul then understood and said to him in a friendly way, "Never mind Karan. I know you were busy last season. At least you came here. You gave yourself and Alina a free time and came here for vacation and came here to us, now all that matters". Rahul then brought to Karan to meet his wife Natasha, "Karan! come! Let me introduce to my wife to you". Rahul said to Natasha, "Natasha!". Natasha and Alina introduced each other as both were Christian and were spending chatting together. From other side, Rahul called to Natasha. Soon, Natasha and Alina came closer to their life partners where Natasha is standing closer to Rahul and Alina is also standing closer to her Husband Karan. Rahul introduced Natasha about Karan. Rahul said to Natasha, "Meet F1 Racer Karan Raichand! The person I said you earlier. His story". Natasha was surprised and tells to Karan, "Pleasure meeting you Karan! You are Rahul's Cousin Brother. Karan had told me about you few years ago, You are also a Genius ESPORTS Gamer as well if I am not wrong". Karan was flattered, "Looks like Rahul had told you how I was playing Racing Games and F1 SIMULATOR for hours as a Kid until I met Alina in my Life". Natasha was astonished by showing her eyes big and turned her face towards Rahul and said to Rahul in question, "Seriously??" Rahul smiles and replied, "Yeah! It's true". Rahul further said to Natasha in front of Karan and Alina, "And not only that, Rahul as a Sportsman celebrity, posted the wedding photo of him and Alina on Twitter and Facebook  and posted to me. I was the first person to click the like button". Natasha said in question, "Really?" Alina replied, "Yes! That Wedding photo of us was the most memorable pictures of our life". Karan agrees by saying a word, "True!!". Natasha said to both of them by admiring about Dev and Shreya, "Your Son and daughter, Dev and Shreya are very adorable and Shreya is so cute. I cannot remove my eyes from her". Rahul said, They must be playing with Adi, Aman and Tamannah". Karan and Alina at two beautiful couples at other side. Karan asked Rahul, "Bro! Who are these two young couples? Looks like they were married too". Rahul replied in pleasant smile, "Those two couple are our friends- Lakshya/Alisha and Tara/Harsh. They got married recently". Alina replied in cheerfully, "They are So sweet".