37.

Stars danced under my lids.

My body shook once again as I whined into the material that stuffed my mouth, making me unable to say anything.

"Come on, you didn't want to choose, so now you have to bear with my decision." I heard Koushi's voice as he moved in between my legs. I felt him kiss my thigh, coming up to kiss my hips. Everything turned into a puddle of emotions and sensations when he wrapped a black scarf around my eyes and made me come two times with his mouth and fingers.

I tried pleading for him for a quick stop, but there was no use since his shirt made me unable to say anything. The material was already soaked from my saliva, but that only made it less possible for me to speak.

I whined, trying to communicate with him.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He said mockingly and I rolled my eyes.

Well, I did that but he won't even see it because of the scarf.

He held my hand and raised it. After a second I felt his mouth kissing my knuckles gently. "All you have to do is to hit my arm three times if you want me to stop. You remember, right?"

I nodded and took a breath. I finally got to catch it since he stopped pleasuring me for a moment. I heard rustling of sheets and moved my head in that direction. It was instinctive, as I couldn't see what exactly he was doing.

A couple of seconds passed and I heard a familiar sound of ripping foil of a condom. My heart raced with excitement, despite all the weariness that I was feeling.

I jumped when his hand trailed over my legs and I opened them a little for him.

"I have a condom on. I made you finish four times and now, I want to do the same thing, but while being inside you. Do you want that?" He asked, placing himself in between my legs. He waited until I nodded and I prepared myself mentally for the stretch that i loved so much, but he didn't move. "Do you really want it? You don't look like you're as eager as before."

I whined into the material in my mouth, trying to tell him that I wanted him inside me.

That I needed him inside.

I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him closer, bringing my hands up to do the same with my hands.

"Okay, okay, I got it." He said with a chuckle and I nodded again eagerly.

His body hovered closely over mine and finally I felt his tip entering me slowly. I made a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a whine, pulling him closer.

"Fuck, you're so hot and wet inside. I could just slam myself in and you wouldn't even frown at that." He said lowly, and I heard his voice straining, just like he was physically fighting with himself not to do exactly what he said.

But I wanted him to, so I nodded again, trying to pull him even closer.

His chest brushed over mine, his hard muscles moving over my nipples.

"Looks like you like my idea, hmm?" He asked with a smile in his voice.

Another quick nod and another needy sound escaping my throat made him finally move. I surrounded his neck with my hands, feeling his head in the crook of his neck. He started moving slowly at first, but it quickly turned into a frenzy as his hips snapped repeatedly, pushing the pleasure I felt to another level.

With every breath small, muffled sounds left my mouth. It was the first time ever that I came so much in one evening, and we were just halfway through. My mind raced as I tried to think how sensitive I will be at the end of this if now even the smallest touch makes me shiver.