17.

I looked between both men, trying to ignore uneasy feeling in my chest when I saw the stone cold look on Sugawara's face from across the hall. "You were looking for him?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, he was the one who was supposed to take me from the airport." The man was looking at me with astonishment. His eyes widened in a second, when he realized something. "WAIT! You said you were here with a boyfriend?" His mouth opened, when he peered at me.

"Yes, we were supposed to... WAIT! You are that demon libero from his high school team!?" My shock was mirrored on my face perfectly, which made him smirk proudly.

"The best libero that stomped on those grounds." He puffed his chest, resting his hands on his hips. He looked almost like a superhero, high above people, standing on the bench. All he was missing was a red, waving on a wind cape.

I was about to say something, but a sudden yell startled the both of us.

"What are you two doing on this bench!? Go back here before you fall and crush your sculls on the ground!" Sugawara was making his way through the crowd, ignoring the looks people were giving him as he yelled at us. He looked like a mother who caught her children climbing on a tree at a playground.

"Sorry, Suga-san. We were just looking for you." The man hoped off the bench and I followed him, giving the gray haired man apologetic look. He looked at us harshly, shaking his head slightly.

"Sorry, I was just trying to help you finding him." I pointed at the short man next to me. "And it seems like my plan worked."

Sugawara didn't mirror my smile, giving the both of us disapproving look.

"Sorry." I murmured again, this time the brunette next to me joined in, saying the same.

Sugawara massaged the base of his nose, sighing deeply. "That's okay. And I won't even ask how you managed to find him, not even knowing how does he look like."

"I tried to hit on her." The man beamed happily. "But she turned me down, saying that she is here with her boyfriend." He put the emphasis on the last word, wiggling his brows at Sugawara. "Do you have something to tell me, senpai?"

"If you want to know anything, I will tell you in the car. I parked at the place where I shouldn't stay for too long, so let's go." He gripped my hand, this time securing our fingers together as to make sure I won't go anywhere. With the other hand he took one of the bags the man was holding.

"Oh, and I'm Nishinoya." The short man turned around, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Miyu." I said.

"Watch where you're going or you will bump into someone." Sugawara scoffed and I almost choke, hearing his tone.

"Someone swapped you when I was not looking? You act like a mom." I heard a giggle from Nishinoya, but he kept his head straight, not looking back this time.

He gave me a little glare, but a smile danced at the corners of his mouth. "Someone has to make sure he won't cause a disaster." He pointed at Nishinoya with his chin, making the man look back at him shortly.

"I'm perfectly fine, mom." He mocked.

"Keep that up and you'll be walking back to Miyagi."

I suppressed the giggle, looking at Nishinoya's shaking shoulders. I felt like at the end of the day Sugawara will go out from his skin, trying to keep up with the enthusiastic man. And I surely will enjoy watching the two interact, now seeing how Sugawara was acting among his friends.

* * *

"... and then I was imprisoned in favelas after staying in Brazil for a week." Nishinoya's proud voice completely didn't match his highly unbelievable story.