Day Off before leaving

Shortly after that stormy rescue

Now we could see that Kursk has so many comrades that came from the same nation, same navy as him. Let us see, he has the CVH Kiev, the salvage ship Kommuna, the small Corvette Tarantul, the mighty Pyotr Velikiy, the gigantic Dmitry Donskoy, and the anti submarine helicopter cruiser Moskva. Judging by how many friends he has, he shouldn't feel lonely, right ? Isn't that so, dear readers ?

Kursk : " Wait, is that really you ? The Pyotr Velikiy ?! "

Pyotr Velikiy : " Да that is right, i am the flagship of Russian navy. RF TARK Pyotr Velikiy ! HAHAHA !!! "

Kursk : " Woah... And you comrade ? " *Looks at Dmitry*

Dmitry : " Привет~ my name is RF Dmitry Donskoy TK - 208, nice to meet you Kursk~ ! " *Gave her hand*

Kursk : " Nice to meet you comrade Dimitry " *gaves a handshake to her*

Dmitry : " I serve the Soviet union "

Everyone there ( Russian ships ) : " URA ! "

Kursk : " And you comrade ? " *Looks at Moskva*

Moskva : " My name is Moskva, Moskva class helicopter cruiser. Nice to meet you Kursk... "

Kursk : " I can't believe that i have so many comrades here... *Hold his tears of happiness* ... I am not lonely anymore "

Kiev : " Of course comrade Kursk, you are not alone anymore "

Kommuna : " You have the best family you have and the best comrades that God ever crated for you ! "

Tarantul : " We are here together Kursk ! URA ! " *Jumping while her fist punch to the air*

Kursk : " ... Thank you everyone... "

Kiev : " Everyone~ let's group hug him ! "

Moskva : " Okay "

Kiev : " Один два три ! Russian family hug ! "

All of Kursk's new comrades are performing a Russian family hug or Soviet comrade group hug to make him more happier than ever.

Author : Like that one people said :

Person 1 : I have an army !

Person 2 : You may have an army, but i have a  family !

If you still have a family, basically you are a winner & lucky

Author : Okay back to the story !

THE NEXT DAY

At the cafetaria

Everyone was having breakfast together at the cafetaria, including the Russians also. Since they have help much for Azur Lane, so the shipgirls let them to live around them freely.

Pyotr Velikiy : " And that time also, i must be retired by our Motherland leader due to my comrade elder brother Admiral Nahkimov have been ready to fight again "

Dmitry Donskoy : " Same as me, after Belgorod and Yuri Dolgorukiy appeared as the replacement of me huu... "

Kursk : " That is one sad for you both, how about you Moskva ? "

Moskva : " Well... I was been scrapped alongside with my sister Leningrad "

Kiev : " That's where is time when our Motherland defense budget is in the lowest level

_______________________

Enterprise : " Living the human life way ? "

Belfast : " Indeed, in fact cause we now are not just ship to fight. But we also as humans where we seek the thing we maybe know and maybe we don't know "