𝟬𝟮: 𝙎𝙞𝙭 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"O-okay, okay um... what should I uh, wish for..?"

'Maybe I could wish for my phone to come back, but like a lot more better than it was before, or I could wish I could speak Japanese without studying. Since I didn't write the reader insert to magically speak Japanese.

Or maybe I could wish to get stronger in an instant! But then again, they could possibly get suspicious, and I have to wait the next day to make a wish! And even if I did, man I'd forget it easily.

Bro why the fuck do I suck at making decisions? Im an idiot when it comes to this shit!

Like, it's way harder when your in a literal forest, where I'm gonna die!'

   𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙂𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 decide on what should be your first wish, your gut instinct was telling you that a demon could be lurking nearby. Either it could be an upper rank, lower rank, or a random ass demon, honestly you couldn't tell. You're still gonna die either way.

'Okay you know what, I don't care at this point. No demon or human, won't kill me no matter what! I don't know what reason why they shouldn't kill me but who cares anyway..!'

You pondered as you quickly wrote down your first err- second wish since you wanted to meet your favorite characters, just not in a way you had expected it to be, on the strange notebook you had recently found while writing with the pen which was previously placed right next to it.

»»————- ★ - ★ ————-««

   𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉 could be seen, walking silently arouqnd the dense, dark, quiet forests in the dark of the night, basking in the moon's soft light. He then sensed a human presence nearby, trespassing his territory.

He dashed swiftly and silently across the dense forests, until he stopped, six glowing orbs came across a young human who seemed to be writing on a black leather notebook. It's the middle of the night, what kind of human would stay up late at this hour writing?

He carefully scanned what the human was writing, he/she/they were writing in a foreign language he couldn't fully understand.

English.

He never had the time to learn more about the language, even if he had the time he still wouldn't. He considered it a waste of time as his master would be very displeased.

He leaped on top of a tree, not caring if he didn't try hiding himself, knowing it was an ordinary human as they were too dumb to notice anyway. He then carefully studied the clothing he/she/they wore, they looked almost entirely different compared to the usual traditional kimono the humans wore during his hundreds of years living.

The young human's attire piqued his interest. Someone new, something fresh has occured in his usual dull life.

What did he do in his life? Daily life was him constantly perfecting his Moon Breathing technique, in order to surpass his talented younger twin brother. And following his that man's orders, mainly bringing the downfall of the Demon Slayer Corps, as well as finding the location of the extremely rare Blue Spider Lily.

He just kept observing, carefully studying each move. He didn't want to kill him/her/them just yet, maybe, just maybe he could spend a little time with that human until he gets bored so he could consume his/her/their delicate flesh and move on with his life.

»»————- ★ - ★ ————-««

    𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 continued strolling across the forests, carefully watching out for any unnecessary twigs lying on the path to avoid the cliché "accidentally stepped on a twig" just to get a random demon's attention.