Prologue - Suguru Geto.

“Suguru!” I heard Satoru call out, practically yelling.

I turned, seeing Shoko next to him — with that face. She didn't say a word, but it was obvious Satoru was practically knocking at her ear drums with a hammer.

I chuckled, a smile tugging at my lips as I approached them.

“Happy day turning deaf.” I teased, patting Shoko's shoulder.

Satoru huffed, “I wasn't that loud— right?”

“Sure.” I answered back, practically laughing. “I don't think Shoko can hear anymore, Satoru. This time an apology won't work, considering she can't even hear!”

Satoru pouted, his face reminding me of a little kid. As I laughed away.

“Alright, sorry Shoko. I'll treat you to that new restaurant that opened up. You said you've wanted to try it..” Satoru whispered, shaking Shoko gently.

“Okay.” Shoko answered, nonchalantly.

We made our way through the streets, entering the newly opened restaurant.

It had beautiful decorations, traditional Japanese decorations inside and outside.

There weren't many customers, definitely less than ten.

We sat down, as Satoru made some..jokes that weren't the best, but what was the best? His funny face expressions.

The two of us laughed quite hard, Shoko giving a giggle here and there. So much fun.

They truly are my best friends, I don't know what I would do without them.